List Mgmt. 2017 Trade/Draft/FA SuperMegaUltra Thread - Post Trade-Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

East Perth's forward line.

Oallen - Mallen - Waterman
McInnes - Brander - Lecras

Lets hope the ball doesn't hit the deck.
There was a rumour going round that lecca was such a filthy garliccmuncher he refused to play for ep.

I think this year will test that rumour - it bloody well better.

Why do midfielders need to be big and tall though? Plenty of smaller mids around who play in the middle and do well. I think he'll end up a midfielder who rotates through the forward line (like many midfielders not named Matt) and kicks the odd bag of goals. My belief is that he'll be a very good AFL player.
I've said about 10 times that I understand why we picked Brander, I just disagree with the strategy and would have picked Higgins. I'm sure there were people within our own recruiting team who had different opinions on who we should have picked throughout the draft.

I would have gone Allen then L Fogarty. Think Fogarty will end up the better player than Higgins. Similar height but quicker and tenacious without the ball, beautiful kick for goal. Fogarty more midfield scope a.nd could play in 2018 as a defensive forward.

All the Higgins sooks can just **** off now ..
Who's sooking? I've already said I'm happy with Brander and Allen in isolation, just not the way I would have gone and not the way I thought the club would go considering our needs. Having a difference of opinion and discussing those differences is what makes a discussion forum interesting I would have thought. It's ok not to agree with everything the club does, otherwise this would just be a place for us to high five each other over keeping Masten and Lecras on the list.

Who's sooking? I've already said I'm happy with Brander and Allen in isolation, just not the way I would have gone and not the way I thought the club would go considering our needs. Having a difference of opinion and discussing those differences is what makes a discussion forum interesting I would have thought. It's ok not to agree with everything the club does, otherwise this would just be a place for us to high five each other over keeping Masten and Lecras on the list.
God

Stop sooking

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God

Stop sooking

:D
kirk1.gif

I'm not mad. I am happy with the selections. It looks like there has been a change in WC drafting recently that we have moved on from drafting vanilla mids into actually being a little more adventurous.
When we took Lamb and Cavka - we were quite adventurous. Good intentions

Probably play HF/mid.

He's up against Ainsworth, Brayshaw, Masten, Mutimer, McGinnity, Wellingham, Jetta and possibly others.
That just shows how rubbish the EP alignment is, if one of our draftees is pushed out of our preferred position by 2 blokes we delisted.

Allen has played 2 reserves games and 2 league games, so there is no guarantee he will be good enough for EP's league team round one. Ainsworth hasn't all that much more experience either. A few will be in the reserves I am guessing.

Ainsworth
upload_2017-11-26_14-4-30.png

O. Allen
upload_2017-11-26_14-5-25.png

That just shows how rubbish the EP alignment is, if one of our draftees is pushed out of our preferred position by 2 blokes we delisted.
This.

The ep alignment isnt working

We need prospective mids playing their position etc etc

Idgaf is the team is losing - and thats the problem because naturally ep fans do.

Theres a conflict of interest.

We need a stand alone team.

This.

The ep alignment isnt working

We need prospective mids playing their position etc etc

Idgaf is the team is losing - and thats the problem because naturally ep fans do.

Theres a conflict of interest.

We need a stand alone team.

Isn’t it working? If there was no alignment, does it mean prospective mids will play in their position?

Don’t know, any team sport I played required you to play and train as a team to perform as a team. I am not sure how not doing that is better?

This is the first year in many years im actually really happy with our picks
I doubt we aimed for two talls with our first 2 picks as we kept fraser mcinnes but glad we did
Clearly we are backing our current untried bunch of kids and so we should. For memory no one from the 16 draft played last year so we have 2 drafts of talent to try. We may already have our next star on our list with 0 games next to his name

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2017 Trade/Draft/FA SuperMegaUltra Thread - Post Trade-Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back