2017 trade/draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read this on AFL site ,statement about Masten by Brady Rawlings

Doesnt look like Mastens going anywhere

"We've still got high hopes that Chris can get back to his best, so we'll be backing him in to get back to his best football (next) year, 2 more years left on his contract "

Think I'll go slam my d--k in a car door

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Trade McGovern for draft picks? Like me trading my rugged handsomeness for a huge shloooooong. Yes there's that chance it could go all Ron Jeremy for sure, but more likely end up another fat ugly bloke in a permanent drought. Keep this giggle stick and ready supply of seafood thanks.

@DanielCherny 5m minutes ago
Off-Broadway but Eagles and Port Adelaide haggling over value of Brendon Ah Chee. Port say he's worth 3rd rd pick, West Coast say 4th rd.

And GWS let Devon Smith go for a 13 pick upgrade from the 2nd to 1st round.

WTF cant we trade with GWS for a change.

Just wait for GWS to let Wilson go to Freo by swapping 11 for pick 5.

Port are such a bunch of campaigners.:thumbsdown::mad:

"We've still got high hopes that Chris can get back to his best, so we'll be backing him in to get back to his best football (next) year, 2 more years left on his contract "

His best wasn't ever that great nor was it ever consistent. He was consistently OK, but never great for any substantial period of time

And GWS let Devon Smith go for a 13 pick upgrade from the 2nd to 1st round.

WTF cant we trade with GWS for a change.

Just wait for GWS to let Wilson go to Freo by swapping 11 for pick 5.

Port are such a bunch of campaigners.:thumbsdown::mad:

Them and Essendon are horrendous

Ah Chee will go to the draft and we will need to wait another few weeks to find out ....

Hard to get rid of someone with a 2 year contract who no one wants

Trade McGovern for draft picks? Like me trading my rugged handsomeness for a huge shloooooong. Yes there's that chance it could go all Ron Jeremy for sure, but more likely end up another fat ugly bloke in a permanent drought. Keep this giggle stick and ready supply of seafood thanks.

Well that depends what you have between your legs already and if you are in despwrate need for an upgrade. No point being ruggedly hansome if the girls laugh as soon as you drop your pants. Aka our midfield is a good seven inches short of being adequate and simply isnt getting the job done mate.

If you are packing it where it matters confidence gets you where you need to go.

What is Mastens best?
****ing hate him on our list, just destroys the confidence of the playing group with his constant turnovers. I wish he would **** off to the tattoo parlour permanently!

Well that depends what you have between your legs already and if you are in despwrate need for an upgrade. No point being ruggedly hansome if the girls laugh as soon as you drop your pants. Aka our midfield is a good seven inches short of being adequate and simply isnt getting the job done mate.

If you are packing it where it matters confidence gets you where you need to go.
upload_2017-10-12_8-23-10.png
The trade fortnight is testing some of our posters!

Hard to get rid of someone with a 2 year contract who no one wants

Exactly. Pretty sure Masto will spend the next 2 years on good coin getting his post footy affairs in order.

I think Masto would actually be a good fit at a couple of different sides - Melbs and Sydney where they have good ball winners but could use some extra outside run. In a much harder nosed side Masto's weaknesses would be less of a liability I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows win in that trade!

Two first rounders for a 50 game player haha

Lever is so massively overrated
No he's not. He's a key position defender who is 21. He is top 2 in both intercept possessions and intercept marks. He's already very very good and will be a multiple AA

No he's not. He's a key position defender who is 21. He is top 2 in both intercept possessions and intercept marks. He's already very very good and will be a multiple AA

Well lets see how he does at the Dees! Talia is a very underrated defender i think he lets Leaver take all those intercepts marks. Not saying he isn't a good player but giving up the farm for a defender is massive... The Crows have two first rounders this year and two next year ... a very good position to be in for a team who made the GF...

Trade radio is rubbish. Just repeating the same old shit over and over but no details?? Surely they have time to tell us in depth what type of trades happened? Not just two firsts for jake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back