2017 trade/draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably 2013 tbh, I think when it's all said and done it will rival 2001. Probably won't top 2001 but I think it will be the closest to it.

Kelly, Bontempelli, Cripps, Merrett, Sheed, Barrass, Billings, Jones, Dunstan, Acres, Crouch, Lobb, Nankervis, Boyd, Pearce, Brown, Fantasia, Sicily, Hunt, both Kolodjashnij's. Also Jack Martin and Hogan if you count the mini draft from the year before.
Wow, good names in there.

I don't recall what the feeling was like beforehand though - were people calling it a really strong draft?

Wow, good names in there.

I don't recall what the feeling was like beforehand though - were people calling it a really strong draft?
I'm not too sure either, all I remember was the standard pre draft hype for certain players but I can't recall whether people were hyping up the entire draft class as a whole or not.

I'm not too sure either, all I remember was the standard pre draft hype for certain players but I can't recall whether people were hyping up the entire draft class as a whole or not.
I remember most of the hype on here and on the AFL site being about Aish and Sharenberg. There was a lot of late hype about Bontempelli (maybe not quite as much on here as Laverde, but still). Boyd was written off as a guaranteed GWS pick all year. Wasn't much hype about the others - we knew we were getting Sheed long before this same time that year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The truth is he is probably genuinely inbeteeen round three and four. That said we should hold the line and make it fall our way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back