List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & FA Targets Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think it makes sense that they're looking for a small forward with Devon Smith already out the door, and Stevie J gone too.
I love Gresh and he will be a great player, but if it helps us get kelly and we don't give up too much in terms of draft picks, I wouldn't mind it.
That's exactly it. Smith & Johnson are both gone.
is dev smith gone or fish?

A sense of humour and a grain of salt usually does the trick ..
so can u answer when he jokes or telling the truth on his posts for me?

Western Sydney’s Nick Shipley, Canberra’s Jack Powell and Wagga Wagga’s Brendan Myers will head to Melbourne for the combine thatwill assess each players’ strength and skills through a number of tests including standing vertical jump, agility tests and running tasks.

The trio have all played in the GIANTS’ NEAFL side this year and also represented the Allies at the 2017 NAB Under 18 Championships last month.

http://m.gwsgiants.com.au/news/2017-07-26/three-giants-academy-players-invited-to-draft-combine
Cheers for that

ill spit some pointless facts out here on BF while everyone is frothing info

so my missos bro had a birthday 21st party thingo yesterday and balic was their.

ill spit some pointless facts out here on BF while everyone is frothing info

so my missos bro had a birthday 21st party thingo yesterday and balic was their.
And?? Did you ask him if he's going to win his brownlows at the Saints?

So was he 20 the day before yesterday?
i was trying to figure this out for too long for someone who has a economics and finance background :p

And?? Did you ask him if he's going to win his brownlows at the Saints?
only thing i can confirm is the man can beer bong under the influence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dewah07 I'd probably delete that, considering his publicly known 'personal struggles'.
i did it for the likes tho, how can someone not make that joke when that picture is their

100% fish

if i can't banter on BF then i give up

Just want to say something a bit left field. I just watched highlights of Nat Fyfe and was thinking could Membrey be our Fyfe? He's 6 foot 2, built like a brick, an unbelievable contested mark and deceptively quick. Is it easier said than done and it's just a stupid idea by me or am I on to something?
Ive had similar thoughts

If he built his endurance I don't see why not. Would be a beast but is currently too valuable where he is.

That's right. On the one hand he could be a Nat Fyfe if he built his endurance. On the other hand we don't need a Nat Fyfe as much as we need a third forward.

I'm guessing if Membrey could do a Nat Fyfe he would be in the middle tomorrow.

Hey dewah07

Any StBede's boys coming through the draft?
I'm out the of the sandy loop and beda scene now. I'm getting old now its actually sad :(:(:(

anything i hear now either comes from people at my work or just random stuff on the street but my ITK status is below someone who throws stuff at a dartboard I'm hear to call people campaigners and make fyfe photoshops not have anything useful to say

also campaigners stop ripping on gaff, the blokes a top5ish winger and spreader in the comp, would be a huge upgrade on newnes imo and shift newnes to the opposite wing where the pressure put on him to be a link is way way lower, would give up 8 for him in a heartbeat but ameet is a ruthless campaigner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back