List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs and Carlton may not need to give up 1st round picks. They may just need to give up enough picks to equal the points Brisbane want for that academy pick right?

Or is my understanding completely wrong? :D

Im hoping we are working on something better than Schache.

No soft or mentally weak players please. Would rather draft a tall or talls and give Moore 2 years than play Schache.
Cameron, Lynch, Patton, Kennedy(West Coast) and then Draft would be my order of preference.

I would like get into the top 10 if possible to help us grab a better tall in the draft.

We're actually in a better position to do a deal for Schache than both the dogs and Carlton. Their first picks are too high (3 and 9) and their next picks too low.

We sit right in that sweet spot. It just comes down to whether we think he's worth it
Not really.

They offer those picks and probably get a pretty good pick back aswell

T71 delivers good info... lol.

He's added the epic fail 2017 award to his 2016, 2015, 2014 titles.

Gone back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back

Didnt you cry about posters attacking other posters yesturday wally? Dont tell me you dont practise what you preach peon :)

Dogs and Carlton may not need to give up 1st round picks. They may just need to give up enough picks to equal the points Brisbane want for that academy pick right?

Or is my understanding completely wrong? :D

No, I would say that is incorrect.

They would want to get their firsts as high as possible and then use a pick in the mid to late 20s to match any Ballanden bid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the dogs will get Schache, miles set to stay and lloyd/conca not going anywhere.
Are we doing anything!??

Last year we had a terrific trade period. We need to build on this and set ourselves up in the draft. Selecting Naish with 15 or 17 might not be a good idea. I don't think he's rated as top 25 pick. We have to prepare for another tom roach situation.

The thing is a few months ago i had also said if we dont get him for what we want to pay we are more then happy to go to the draft with our two picks.

Simply i stated even during the last month of the season the noise out of the tigers re schache was simply a tatic to reduce the price. Caro wrote a piece exactly saying that.

We did that so we could get him at our price but again if we cant we wont stress and head to the draft. All i have tried to say with all the work done since last years off season highlights we do have an intrest if we get him at our price.
Tiger71 is Caroline Wilson now confirmed

Valued as a third rounder which we would probably accept.
GC pick 39
Norf pick 46
Hawks pick 44
Adelaide pick 54
Carlton pick 40 /58
West Coast pick 50

Noble just confirmed on trade radio that Schache never broke down in an interview he had with Richmond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He was in the meeting im guessing? :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back