List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & Free Agency Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No spongy floors to jump on. Apparently when he toured Tulla he just ran around in circles until he got dizzy then asked Bomber if they "had any fanta".

To which Bomber said, only in your pants

I really wish our media would put these dickheads in their place.

What do you say No Bull

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cooney is an A grade wa*ker . Being best mates with Brian Lake tells you all that you need to know about a man .
Caught up with a mate the other day who played in premierships with him at West Adelaide before 3/4 of the team got drafted (my mate was in the other 1/4).
We got onto footy &, as conversations do, we went on a few tangents & ended up on the subject of his once best mate Cooney.

He said since retiring all the media stuff has gone to his head. Didn't affect him whilst still playing AFL, but the past 18 months or whatever it's been he's dropped most of his mates & has turned into a f***wit.

he is into coffee carts?

dont try to read to much into this. its a punt, pure and simple. there are a few spots on the list where you just have to keep flipping players through and occasionally you will get a keeper.

probability suggests he is likely to be on a par with some of the delistees.

given he is from Colac i wonder if there is a ben10 connection?

Doubt it.

Colac play in the Geelong league and Cobden play in the Hampden league.

First time I’ve listened for a while and I hear some smug cockroach say something about North needing to stay relevant. Yeah I won’t be listening to this crap. Wtf does that even mean?

Bring on the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back