• Eric Hipwood

• Jonathan Freeman

• Jack Repath

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Stringer wants to get to Geelong and Damien Barrett seems to think Geelong will find a way to get both he and Ablett.
Is the AFL going to bend the trading out future picks rule to suit the Cats again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cats to get a compensation pick for us Booing their players.;)

Don't understand the Rory Thompson interest in here unless he is used solely for back up.
Interrupting our backline would be silly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reckon this is Rances last contract.Even moreso if we win the big one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gut says no regarding Stringer. He's had an All Australian season a couple of years ago, followed by two average years yes. But he's shown he's devastating at his best. They've pumped 90 games into him, he's just about to come into his prime... and they're booting him out the door. Alarm bells for me.
Poor in a premiership year is the biggest indicator.

A team might get a bargain but I reckon we need to back our systems. We don't need a big fish any more. A player needs to want to play with us (big emphasis that I didn't say "for us") and not just join us because they've been pushed out the door.

Someone like Schache I would prefer over Stringer, even though his performances haven't warranted it yet, simply because if he came to us it's due to us investing a lot of time in him and him being sure he wants to be a part of our club.

In saying that I still think Schache will stay and that will be great for Brisbane for exactly the same reason as if he came to us.

Champion team > Team of Champions. I'll take the Scorchers model any day of the week.

seems like the suns are cleaning out. be really interesting if hinkley leaves port for them.
Wouldn't be surprised. Probably get 5 years to start again.

the only good ablett is a dead ablett

dont **** with shane tuck.
Tucky at this years family xmas.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back