• Jonathan Freeman

• Jack Repath

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
21752172_712956588851294_2666419525863898587_n.jpg

Conflicted 'cause don't want Stringer but do want a gold AFL logo for reigning premiers.

Saad is very fast loves to bounce the ball
Has no idea where he is running to he just runs
Then he gets into trouble and handpasses it
For such a attacking hbf, why does he handball
More than he kicks???, try being a forward leading to him
Would be a nightmare , he has no footy smarts

I thought that also.

Can't have rated him too highly you would think.

Which draft team ? Francis Jackson
Saad went #25 in the Rookie draft

So far we had 2 misses in 2014 draft
McKenzie & Arnott

I was lucky enough to get a bit of insight into the inner workings of our 2012 draft. We rated him quite highly as a small forward. As Morro said, we obviously didn't rate him highly enough to draft him but I wouldn't be surprised if the Tigers were the ones to encourage him to play at Coburg so we could keep an eye on him.

“It’s almost unheard of that a coach has come out publically and said that a contracted player will be traded, three weeks before the trade period even begins, have you ever heard a coach come out and say that?"

Despite Beveridge saying Stringer may stay at the club if a suitable trade cannot be arranged, Cooney believes the situation is untenable, and the Bulldogs will need to take any offer they can.

“You can’t mend that now, especially now that it’s come out so publically. He has to move on,” he said.

“The Bulldogs have to try and get the best deal, but even if they don’t get the best offer for Jake Stringer, they almost have to take whatever they can get, because it’s out there.”

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/09/15/have-you-ever-heard-a-coach-come-out-and-say-that/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to judge. We have never seen a Aggressive Reset of this magnitude before.

Reminds me of the time I followed through on a fart and let it dry out. As hard as I tried I could not reset my underwear into a more comfortable position.

Reminds me of the time I followed through on a fart and let it dry out. As hard as I tried I could not reset my underwear into a more comfortable position.
Poignant.

“It’s almost unheard of that a coach has come out publically and said that a contracted player will be traded, three weeks before the trade period even begins, have you ever heard a coach come out and say that?"

Despite Beveridge saying Stringer may stay at the club if a suitable trade cannot be arranged, Cooney believes the situation is untenable, and the Bulldogs will need to take any offer they can.

“You can’t mend that now, especially now that it’s come out so publically. He has to move on,” he said.

“The Bulldogs have to try and get the best deal, but even if they don’t get the best offer for Jake Stringer, they almost have to take whatever they can get, because it’s out there.”

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/09/15/have-you-ever-heard-a-coach-come-out-and-say-that/
Stringer will be traded to the team that he selects and the bulldogs will just take what that team has

Cats #20
Bombers #11 with #26 coming back
Richmond #17
etc
etc
etc

What about 2015 trade period? :rolleyes:

In one situation we were the desperate guy taking any girl we could get our hands on, in the other situation we took our time to talk to one hot girl and get to know her and then when it got down to business she brought her best friend along for some fun. A couple of weeks later another hot friend of hers who was a little younger (at least 18) said she heard about us and wouldn't mind a turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back