• Eric Hipwood

• Jonathan Freeman

• Jack Repath

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe he's like Prestia and doesn't like big crowds ... or whatever it was that someone used as an excuse for his ordinary form before last game.

Fair to say his ordinary form was a result of zero off-season and minimal training. First week he trained more than twice and he's everywhere against Norf. Kicking needs work though.

Wonder how much the Dusty/Contract situation is affecting Richmond's position in speaking with F/A players or offers to ucontracted player atm ?

I reckon clubs would be 95% sure as to where it is at. They obviously cant get aggressive due to that 5% chance of it falling over

His kicking will always need work. Finding the pill has never been an issue.

Referring to this season, though. He'd been unable to get his hands on it Since Rd 1 up until last week. Reckon the game Vs Norf was a building block for his confidence.

I was at the game live and watched him closer than anyone else. Unreal gut runner that gets to all the right spots, but he kicks like he's under pressure, even when wide open. Decision making is good, just can't seem to hit a target. I'd be more concerned if he was a bad decision maker.

Whats peoples thoughts about trying Nathan Broad as the 2nd tall fwd, Had a great game at VFL level last week and is a good size has pace and a good leap

Richmond+Tigers+Intra+Club+Match+xA-1JX6TLXml.jpg

Michael Roach started off as a Winger and Broad is the same height as Wayne Carey,Brendon Fevola & Jack Gunston :D

Whats peoples thoughts about trying Nathan Broad as the 2nd tall fwd, Had a great game at VFL level last week and is a good size has pace and a good leap

Michael Roach started off as a Winger and Broad is the same height as Wayne Carey,Brendon Fevola & Jack Gunston :D
I don't mind it. He has good pace, which would help him as a forward, and his suspect disposal won't be as big of an issue down there (think Castagna)

Doesn't take enough contested marks to be considered a tall forward option IMHO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That will be about right for him once the new pay deal goes through though don't you reckon? About 500k in current value.

The deal isnt increasing the cap by 40%

Reality is if this is what he wants from the scum, he will want more to leave.

Would rather spend less on a younger option

Referring to this season, though. He'd been unable to get his hands on it Since Rd 1 up until last week. Reckon the game Vs Norf was a building block for his confidence.

I was at the game live and watched him closer than anyone else. Unreal gut runner that gets to all the right spots, but he kicks like he's under pressure, even when wide open. Decision making is good, just can't seem to hit a target. I'd be more concerned if he was a bad decision maker.
He very good with his hands, he's a smart player just needs to start kicking a bit better

Whats peoples thoughts about trying Nathan Broad as the 2nd tall fwd, I'd prefer Townsend to b that 2 forward and although undersized I recon could go alright as 2 ruck considering he's probally the toughest player going around

Has he learnt how to football yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back