Game Day 2018 1st Semi final: Hawthorn v Melbourne, 14 September 2018, 7.50pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok half a bottle of blue label down! Let’s go hawkers !!!

Ride it hard from start to finish!

Would love to be alive for another week! Kids deserve a finals win, they have been fantastic in the back end of the year!

KOLOKOTRONIS

On my second Merlot with the Asahi beers to follow...

Ok, may have done $1000 (O'Meara out) but proud whatever happens what they have done this year... but I have a feeling we might just pinch this... but a lot of upside to the year let's not forget for the future blooding some young guns...

Please Hawks just hit them HARD at every possession they get...

O'Meara out spewing but we have won without him and think we can do it again and not worry about the media hysteria...

Just make it happen boys as all up to you... don't say just do.. set an example for all your team mates to say wow, I want to copy that effort and set the tone.... set the tone... set the tone...

Go hard.... Go Hawkers!!!!!!!!!

On my second Merlot with the Asahi beers to follow...

Ok, may have done $1000 (O'Meara out) but proud whatever happens what they have done this year... but I have a feeling we might just pinch this... but a lot of upside to the year let's not forget for the future blooding some young guns...

Please Hawks just hit them HARD at every possession they get...

O'Meara out spewing but we have won without him and think we can do it again and not worry about the media hysteria...

Just make it happen boys as all up to you... don't say just do.. set an example for all your team mates to say wow, I want to copy that effort and set the tone.... set the tone... set the tone...

Go hard.... Go Hawkers!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy mate!

I put a $1000 on after the announcement of omeara.

Winnings to be donated to the club as a thank you. Will ask them to donate it to one of their charities!

Hard barracking!

KOLOKOTRONIS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need some toilet paper to wipe off the tv after Paul Roos’ pre game dribble.

Enjoy mate!

I put a $1000 on after the announcement of omeara.

Winnings to be donated to the club as a thank you. Will ask them to donate it to one of their charities!

Hard barracking!

KOLOKOTRONIS

No worries Kol and well done!

I am shitting myself as just really want us to put that pressure on. The first half in shit weather against Tigers I was really pleased with the effort and hope that really continues.

No one expects us to win or wants us to win but we are one and we are Hawthorn!

Win or lose if we give it 100% I will be proud!

Fair umpiring and let it go a bit on both sides and let's fuc... GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back