Game Day 2018 1st Semi final: Hawthorn v Melbourne, 14 September 2018, 7.50pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
fu** this. dhave we really given burger another year? this is embarassing. i don't see demons winning another game this year.
I do, the AFL will do all they can to make sure it's a Richmond Dee's final

Selections have been beyond bad, Clarko lost the plot this week

Everything about the hawks has been in hope during these two finals. Just can’t cope with the teams who are constantly moving the ball forward - defence is constantly under pressure.

The miss from Gunners was massive in the context of the game and it’s now run to the exact pattern of last week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe I'm saying this but **** me I hope the Giants, Pies or Eagles win this year. I couldn't stand another fairy tail or a Richmond back to back
Haha im literally the opposite. As long as the eagles, pies of giants dont win im happy

Breust unsighted.. Gunston single handedly cost us 4 goals.. Shiels unbelievably lazy and undisciplined.. Frawley decision making and disposal just awful.. Roughead, want him to play on but I'm not sure why.. Burgoyne the bloke we would expect to step up in moments like this - hasn't..

You f
Gunston was the turning point. Disgusting skill error from one of our most skilled players.

Burgoyne nowhere tonight. ditto rough. Frawley well beaten. Shiels making errors. Smith Missing. These are all 'senior' players. Have a long hard look at yourself, all of you.[/QUOTE Luke bluest a home and away player only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back