List Mgmt. 2018 Draft thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

And then plateau.. I’ve seen way too many of these early developers play like monsters in kids football only to drop by the wayside in the company of men..
At the end of the day you can only pick the best available and hope for the best. Stevo starred in the TAC and he turned out pretty good! Same with DeGoey.

And then plateau.. I’ve seen way too many of these early developers play like monsters in kids football only to drop by the wayside in the company of men..
Personally l reckon he has a lot of development left in him, only scratching the surface so far. He could play back, forward and even midfield.
Needs a bigger tank though

I agree 100% mate.

How good has Mihocek been when we seriously needed him this year.

If we miss out on Lynch I would be happy to find another “Mihocek” again.
Sam Collins probably the guy we want for KPD but will be hard to get if the GC and Blues get priority state league picks.

Personally I’m against draft concessions for underperformance. Hawks Swans and Cats have repeatedly demonstrated its not necessary.

Our defence is shot with long term injury and aging bodies. Reid and Moore are fragile. Dunn and Shaz long term ACLs. Who knows on Goldy but the last 3 have all shown great heart in the last 2 years. We need a rock to hold it together next year.

Is there another mature KPD outside the AFL system other than Sam Collins?

Is it Sam May or bust? Maybe we should focus on Sam instead of Lynch? Is that what we are actually doing? He’s a trade so what do we have to give up other than a first round pick next year? On this years form it won’t be a top 10 pick necessarily.

Just quietly and it won’t be popular, but if we are to keep our first rounder and Stocker is available I would jump at taking him. He’s top 10 quality imo.

Just quietly and it won’t be popular, but if we are to keep our first rounder and Stocker is available I would jump at taking him. He’s top 10 quality imo.
What position does he play, never heard of him.

Sam Collins probably the guy we want for KPD but will be hard to get if the GC and Blues get priority state league picks.

Personally I’m against draft concessions for underperformance. Hawks Swans and Cats have repeatedly demonstrated its not necessary.

Our defence is shot with long term injury and aging bodies. Reid and Moore are fragile. Dunn and Shaz long term ACLs. Who knows on Goldy but the last 3 have all shown great heart in the last 2 years. We need a rock to hold it together next year.

Is there another mature KPD outside the AFL system other than Sam Collins?

Is it Sam May or bust? Maybe we should focus on Sam instead of Lynch? Is that what we are actually doing? He’s a trade so what do we have to give up other than a first round pick next year? On this years form it won’t be a top 10 pick necessarily.
Can’t even begin to tell you how much I despise priority picks.
You don’t reward garbage with gifts.

Simple bottom team gets 1 top team gets 18 and that’s it.
Granted the FA compensation is part of it but this giving terrible teams extra is putrid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inside Mid is a Postion we don't need anyone new in
That’s why I said it wouldn’t be popular ;)

I think having a quality inside mid developing in the 2’s would be fine. We add him Quaynor and Kelly plus a another key position somewhere else I would be ok with it. I don’t think it will happen though.

Tradedraft and I don't mind 198cm 95kg Bailey Williams if he is still there at our pick around 16-20 (after compo picks).

Mobile. Can play forward, ruck or potentially play the Cox like role.

Been a fan of his for Most of the Season

Inside midfielder haha. Morrish Medal winner this year.
Not opposed to getting more mids, so besides being a inside mid, what else does he have, pace, clean hands, vision, kicking

Tradedraft and I don't mind 198cm 95kg Bailey Williams if he is still there at our pick around 16-20 (after compo picks).

Mobile. Can play forward, ruck or potentially play the Cox like role.

Is he a genuine KPP or ruck fwd / fwd ruck? He's not going to have a senior body for a big guy. Would have to be pretty special otherwise.

What's he going to do in the twos though whilst he's developing? Max Lynch is still growing in the ruck and McLarty has a lot of room to improve.

Is he a genuine KPP or ruck fwd / fwd ruck? He's not going to have a senior body for a big guy. Would have to be pretty special otherwise.

What's he going to do in the twos though whilst he's developing? Max Lynch is still growing in the ruck and McLarty has a lot of room to improve.

I see him more a forward but could go in Ruck IF needed

McLarty could go down back again

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2018 Draft thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back