Mod. Notice 2018 finals ticketing - update (10/9): semi-final member tix on sale now (AFL members tomorrow)

Remove this Banner Ad

I am assuming tickets have sold out?? Keeps saying not enough tickets when trying to order even 1 seat.

Thanks a ******* lot Ticketek.
Doubt it's completely sold.
More likely their system has shat the bed under all this finals pressure. Like Sydney on GF Day.

Don't they release the tickets in sections so not all tickets are on sale at once? Could be wrong but always thought they tried to fill level 1 first so it looked better on camera.

If members allocation has sold out I am assuming there is zero chance of general public tickets? Or do they allocate a certain amount to the general public?

If members allocation has sold out I am assuming there is zero chance of general public tickets? Or do they allocate a certain amount to the general public?

A certain amount each release.

Sometimes they release a batch at 9am and it sells out and then another batch at 10am etc etc

For those still trying, I'd usually use the mobile site but today there has been no advantage in terms of queuing, and the disadvantage is that there is no "back button" incorporated if you've made a mistake.

Don't they release the tickets in sections so not all tickets are on sale at once? Could be wrong but always thought they tried to fill level 1 first so it looked better on camera.

Yes, I think this is right. Ticket releases are staggered.

It really isn't good enough but it's yet more evidence that the AFL only cares about TV ratings. How many people are going to give up and just stay home and watch the finals on TV?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those still trying, I'd usually use the mobile site but today there has been no advantage in terms of queuing, and the disadvantage is that there is no "back button" incorporated if you've made a mistake.

Yep, looks like the workaround of going mobile has been closed.

Did you click on that section?
Or pick best avail?
Or just select a category?
Best available, mate.
Originally I was trying GSS and had the N14 seats pop up but with all the issues and what not, I simply wanted to give it the best possible chance. It was through using the mobile website on the desktop, but that was having the same issues as everywhere else. Just keep at it, might take another 10min, or an hour, but itll eventually get there.

If you're experiencing issues purchasing tickets this morning - you're certainly not alone.
1f613.png
We have been advised that due to multiple errors on the @Ticketek_AU system, the member pre-sale has been extended. The game is NOT SOLD OUT
1f6a8.png

Did you click on that section?
Or pick best avail?
Or just select a category?

A few minutes ago I was able to choose M52. Be aware that sometimes it seems they do a switcheroo between the confirmed tickets and payment screens. Mine changed from Olympic to Southern Stand.

I have a feeling not much has been selling, and when it is back "UP" later, there will be lots of good tix available.

Keep trying. It happened last year with AFL members. ****ing Ticketek

Mod. Notice 2018 finals ticketing - update (10/9): semi-final member tix on sale now (AFL members tomorrow)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back