Mod. Notice 2018 finals ticketing - update (10/9): semi-final member tix on sale now (AFL members tomorrow)

Remove this Banner Ad

Success on desktop: Got to the payment screen - submitted and the screen timed out ... However I received my email tickets straight away so all good.

this is crap.....brother tried for half hour, got to payment page 3 times then it crashed on him.

Now I've been at it for 20min and I can't even get into ticket on mobile or PC

Made it through both queues - got to tickets - every time I tried to go to the next screen it stalled while processing. Then got timed out and sent back to the first queue and then the site crashed.

Ticketek are campaigners. Anyone who doesn’t want the NBN can suck my proverbial.

Timed out after I had processed payment. No ticket. That's not good enough as far as I am concerned.

I think it's happened to other people but the tickets have been emailed to them/credit cards charged so check if that's the case for you.

I'm still in the ****ing queue...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been trying to buy tickets for almost an hour and still can’t get in. Ticketek is a terrible ticketing company. They should’ve made the ticket sales for all four games on different days.

well the first game is 9 days away. too logical

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2018 finals ticketing - update (10/9): semi-final member tix on sale now (AFL members tomorrow)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back