Toast Hawks made finals in 2024! - Hawks finals discussion

Can the Hawks make finals in 2024?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think can only make it on 13 wins if one of our 3 remaining wins is the Giants. Otherwise we will need 14. The Giants game is critical. Dogs winning this weekend against Cats is annoying but Melbourne taking a percentage hammering and the Essendon loss are good.

Giants Port and Essendon remain the three vulnerable sides given their fixtures

And if we're within 10% of any of these teams we have the Tigers and Roos games to make up percentage.

So long as we win any of the next three I think we're a decent shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd settle for a Dons v Hawks Elimination Final rather than a Swans v Hawks (potential flogging) in a Qualifying Final if it got to that.

Imagine the pressure on Essendon against the second youngest squad in the competition

Yes but it gives the kids the experience of two finals, and if we somehow won it bonus, the way it’s going with teams so up and down a team could do a 2016 dogs.

And if we're within 10% of any of these teams we have the Tigers and Roos games to make up percentage.

So long as we win any of the next three I think we're a decent shot.

AC will do what he can to make sure we don’t make finals if we need percentages to do it will be the worse game and a massive lockdown.

If we play like we played this week we will win all our games irrespective of the location and the opponent. However if we play like we played against Cats we might loose some and not make it to finals. I think kids are hitting the form at the right time and we will make it to finals this year.

Ladder is so good tight we could slip into the top four in the last two rounds if we nail 4 more wins.

Momentum building, players like Breust/Gunston refreshed and hitting peak form.

Game plan refined, lessons learned from losses like Geelonh, Sydney, Suns etc

Sydney and Carlton are ahead of us but on our day… anything can happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Hawks made finals in 2024! - Hawks finals discussion

Back