Mod. Notice 2018 finals ticketing - update (10/9): semi-final member tix on sale now (AFL members tomorrow)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm an AFL member with Club Support and was so tempted to try and get tickets today so I wouldn't have to go through this crap tomorrow but AFL Reserve tickets are $21. Really not looking forward to tomorrow.
Oh well, I'll look on the bright side. I'll lose 2 hours of work productivity tomorrow, choof off early on Thursday week to drive 300km and fall asleep at work on Friday as I'll get home at 3.00 am. Get sacked and be eligible for Concession prices for the Grand Final ticket. Happy Days!!!

I'm an AFL member with Club Support and was so tempted to try and get tickets today so I wouldn't have to go through this crap tomorrow but AFL Reserve tickets are $21. Really not looking forward to tomorrow.

Only 50k AFL Members and no guest passes so won't be as bad unless you also want to go to the Friday night game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2018 finals ticketing - update (10/9): semi-final member tix on sale now (AFL members tomorrow)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back