2018 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much love for m crouch we know his disposal let’s him down, surprised not many are going with him with Adelaides early draw

Not much love for m crouch we know his disposal let’s him down, surprised not many are going with him with Adelaides early draw
IMO more a wait & see ......the JLT will possibly change his ownership %

Thoughts on Dayne Beams this season? If he's fit and firing he's as good as anybody I reckon.

But right now I've got Dow and LDU, so would it be safer to downgrade one of them and bring in a safer mid for Beams?

Thoughts on Dayne Beams this season? If he's fit and firing he's as good as anybody I reckon.

But right now I've got Dow and LDU, so would it be safer to downgrade one of them and bring in a safer mid for Beams?

Missed games puts me off beams. If he was closer to 500k would probably take the punt, but at 550k there's better options for 20-40k more imo.

He was better buy last year,
will miss games

Since Hannerbery was injured i was going to get Rockciff but now he is injured so who should i get into my midfield now?
I like Luke Parker. I wish i knew what % of the time he played midfield and what % forward but if he increases his midfield time he will improve. I guess one worry with him is the way the Swans mids share points but at his price he could be a bargain. If you don't have cripps he's another good option

Parker due for his 110+ avg every second year.

Had a modified preseason last year, has had a full preseason this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parker due for his 110+ avg every second year.

Had a modified preseason last year, has had a full preseason this year.
Weighing up Parker, JPK(same 2 year cycle as Parker), Rocky (huge upside) and Cripps (for his hype)for M5.

I dont get the love for Cripps. Was only averaging 102 before his injury. Never gone full premo before. Am i missing something?

Since Hannerbery was injured i was going to get Rockciff but now he is injured so who should i get into my midfield now?

Dane Swan - SC royalty

Weighing up Parker, JPK(same 2 year cycle as Parker), Rocky (huge upside) and Cripps (for his hype)for M5.

I dont get the love for Cripps. Was only averaging 102 before his injury. Never gone full premo before. Am i missing something?

Cripps has had a full pre-season so far, for the first time apparently. Pretty cheap at 537k and racks up the contested possessions. Good for a M5 or M6 depending on your other premos. Not an absolute must have but he's a very good pick for that price

Cripps had back surgery last pre-season and pretty sure game 1 was the first time he got out of bed after it :p

Scored 50-odd but then went on to average 107 up until his season ending injury. Averaged 107 the year before so looks like 107+ is on the cards with a full pre-season and no injuries.

Cripps has had a full pre-season so far, for the first time apparently. Pretty cheap at 537k and racks up the contested possessions. Good for a M5 or M6 depending on your other premos. Not an absolute must have but he's a very good pick for that price

Cripps had back surgery last pre-season and pretty sure game 1 was the first time he got out of bed after it :p

Scored 50-odd but then went on to average 107 up until his season ending injury. Averaged 107 the year before so looks like 107+ is on the cards with a full pre-season and no injuries.
Thanks gents. So much value around that price bracket. Tough choices.

You’re not counting 108 from 21 in 2016 as primo? Harsh.

And he’d still played <50 games at the end of that year.

If you were saying too much of an injury risk I could understand it ...

Am I doing it right by considering Ryan Griffen as an early downgrade option?
giphy.gif

Listed as a DEF .....where will he play ?
JACK Bowes has edged closer to a round one appearance in his hometown of Cairns after excelling in wet conditions at Gold Coast's intraclub match on Friday.

Bowes continued his strong pre-season, showing poise and clean skills far beyond his 20 years in the wet weather.

"He's got a really good handle on himself now and what it takes to be an AFL footballer," senior assistant coach Dean Solomon said.

I like Luke Parker. I wish i knew what % of the time he played midfield and what % forward but if he increases his midfield time he will improve. I guess one worry with him is the way the Swans mids share points but at his price he could be a bargain. If you don't have cripps he's another good option
Yeah I’m keen on Parker too at the price. Missed the preseason last year didn’t he? Broken leg in a grannie the year before. Came home pretty strong last year. Shares a by round with a lot of other popular picks I think but as long as his preseason has been good looks a very solid option. Has his nose in front of Cripps and Pendles for the final midfield possie for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back