2018 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel he is going through the motions at freo

That’s a bit harsh.

Broke his leg 2 years ago.

Started with 5 100s last season before he started feeling the leg again. Was eventually rested then came back and finished the year with 2x140s, 2x130s, 2x120s, 115 and a 93 in the last 8 games.

I think he’s back.

I like Luke Parker. I wish i knew what % of the time he played midfield and what % forward but if he increases his midfield time he will improve. I guess one worry with him is the way the Swans mids share points but at his price he could be a bargain. If you don't have cripps he's another good option
The only problem with this is with so many swans pushing for midfield minutes like Heeney, Mills, Papely, Hewett, Jones, Towers, florent etc that Parks will be the first one to play more forward time with his great contested overhead marking and ground ball work.

Edit: dont get me wrong though parker still has potential to be a top 8 mid for the year, its all about where they play him. I was merely pointing out his potential downfalls which might not eventuate. But out of all our mids i do think he and Heeney are the most damaging up forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gaz is fine mate. Perfectly good pick for one last year

Love Gazza, he's SC royalty but he's not as young as he used to be and he is more suspectable to niggling injuries now unfortunately.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I am seriously reconsidering.

Love Gazza, he's SC royalty but he's not as young as he used to be and he is more suspectable to niggling injuries now unfortunately.

Preseason interruption, bye sweet bald GAJ

Ryan Griffen - 277k, apparently played HBF in practice match ( played well ). With GWS being short a running half back this season. Pretty tempted. Tossing up him or JOM.
Thoughts ?

Ryan Griffen - 277k, apparently played HBF in practice match ( played well ). With GWS being short a running half back this season. Pretty tempted. Tossing up him or JOM.
Thoughts ?
Am thinking along the same lines. Will be watching closely during JLT.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

At about 600K I don’t think he is an absolute must have but he’s popular for a reason. I think running with him is the higher percentage play.
Same .....but really have tossed around Fyfe versus Neale (3% ownership) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back