Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 2: Tom Doedee, Rising Star Nominee & Port's New Major Sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Rather ironic comment by OneShiteClub: "Our club working very very hard for our future. What a massive leg up the .... government are giving (some Vic)clubs.. imagine if we ...... were able to be gifted up to $xxxxk ...... extra" *

*edited to illustrate my point :)
Yeah just imagine that. A government giving a club a leg up. Newsflash Port. The gravy train just got voted out of office and dare I say it, a lot of votes went against it because of the shameful intended waste of taxpayers money, cleverly disguised as a boost for the indigenous community. FMD, how much more of everybody else’s money do these parasites think they’re ****ing entitled to?

Ha ha. I love unashamedly hating Port.:D

This is exactly what the SANFL, and some of its Clubs wanted you to believe.
Brian Cunningham was the CEO at the time and he explains the events of Port and the AFL Licence here.
https://www.spreaker.com/user/portf...utm_medium=desktop_app&utm_source=desktop_app
Listen from 29.10 to 33.40

Explain the outrage from the Port Board at the bloke who said to Hardwick "harder at the MCG"? then?

There's no change any of those people have ever seen a Magpies game at Alberton.

Explain the outrage from the Port Board at the bloke who said to Hardwick "harder at the MCG"? then?
There's no change any of those people have ever seen a Magpies game at Alberton.
Did you listen to what Brian Cunningham said.
Don't think what you are saying has anything to do with what I posted.

Did you listen to what Brian Cunningham said.
Don't think what you are saying has anything to do with what I posted.
What happened to MJK and their $750k pa sponsorship.

I bet Bucky would never have lost such a sponsorship when he was CEO.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to MJK and their $750k pa sponsorship.

I bet Bucky would never have lost such a sponsorship when he was CEO.

28lbqj.jpg

I was having an interesting conversation with a work colleague before.

He's a diehard Port supporter who went to China last year. He was telling me today that while he isn't going this year, he still went to the information session about the China game and from what he was told it seems as though the interest/sales for the game have been markedly lower this year in terms of member interest in the game.

It will be interesting to see what the crowd is like this year, unless they resort to giving away tickets to Chinese nationals then I would expect the crowd to be lower this year than last year.

I am not surprised at the sales. Great idea and great thing if you can manage to go to the 1st game , but I dont think a trip every year is in most peoples budgets.

Though I do want to get across to the Perth stadium

I was having an interesting conversation with a work colleague before.

He's a diehard Port supporter who went to China last year. He was telling me today that while he isn't going this year, he still went to the information session about the China game and from what he was told it seems as though the interest/sales for the game have been markedly lower this year in terms of member interest in the game.

It will be interesting to see what the crowd is like this year, unless they resort to giving away tickets to Chinese nationals then I would expect the crowd to be lower this year than last year.
Haven't they also got in bed with Phil Hoffman travel this year so the only way you can buy tickets to the game is to go with one of their packages?

Haven't they also got in bed with Phil Hoffman travel this year so the only way you can buy tickets to the game is to go with one of their packages?
I am thinking the opposite.

Last year PHT were heavily promoting the China game. I walk past their Pirie st store every day and one of the windows had an ad for it.

This year there is none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back