2018 pre season

Remove this Banner Ad

Fun fact: Tom bell is the 2nd heaviest guy on our list at 102kg (only 188cm), only behind Archie (105kg).

Heavier than Stefan Martin, yet still has elite running power. Could be a great player if he added a bit of aggresion to his game.

Fun fact: Tom bell is the 2nd heaviest guy on our list at 102kg (only 188cm), only behind Archie (105kg).
Then you have Stef Martin whose top half looks like he would weigh in at 120kg, yet bottom half at like 80kgs. Evens out to 100kgs.

He definitely looks like he has put on some mass. IIRC Robbo18! said last preseason he was aiming for around the 91kg mark or something? To put on 7kgs in a space of a few months after being in the system for more than a few years is pretty damn impressive. I wonder how that will impact his body if it's true given he has had some injury concerns in delicate places.
You seem to be pretty across the fitness side of things SM, at that weight (98kg if correct) and increase of 7kgs in a short timeframe would this give some concern for increase risk of injury?

You seem to be pretty across the fitness side of things SM, at that weight (98kg if correct) and increase of 7kgs in a short timeframe would this give some concern for increase risk of injury?
Well I'm more into the broscience AKA 'don't trust anything I say but it sounds legit'.

But I reckon it would be more stress related injuries that could occur with that sudden increase in mass. Also I believe he has had some stress related back injuries in the past as well... however that would probably be more for blokes who aren't paid athletes and have normal 9-5 jobs. Robbo is in a professional environment and they do so many different recovery programs from pilates, yoga, ice baths, massages, swimming, individualised diet plans etc. I don't think it would cause too much of an issue but we will see come game day... club probably think it's best to protect his shoulder/back from collisions.

Hey all - How is CC going up there this preseason. Any talk of whether he will play midfield this year rather than just forward?

He definitely looks like he has put on some mass. IIRC Robbo18! said last preseason he was aiming for around the 91kg mark or something? To put on 7kgs in a space of a few months after being in the system for more than a few years is pretty damn impressive. I wonder how that will impact his body if it's true given he has had some injury concerns in delicate places.
Its correct. He bulks up pretty easily in the Gym. Just like his old man. Except my bulking up has nothing to do with gym or exercise!! more like lack of it. LOL LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was fine mate
He ran in the other group.
His focus is getting better, staying fit and injury free and ramping up to the real stuff. He’s going really well.

I'm sure he is.

I'm thinking Nick would much prefer to be regarded as a a genuine AFL footy player than being stereotyped as the guy that always wins club time trials.

I'm sure he is.

I'm thinking Nick would much prefer to be regarded as a a genuine AFL footy player than being stereotyped as the guy that always wins club time trials.

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-25_9-18-56.jpeg
    upload_2018-1-25_9-18-56.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 4
Whenever someone talks about one of our players being out of shape - show them this

560441-tlslargeportrait.jpg

Whenever someone talks about one of our players being out of shape - show them this

560441-tlslargeportrait.jpg

What on Earth is going on with his arms? Does he just entirely skip arm day? And his hands... they make Trump's look yyyyyyuuuuuuuuugggggggeeeee

Remove this Banner Ad

2018 pre season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back