News 2018 St Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

2018 season wash up video is already on afl website. I enjoyed the part where purple said the special rule trials training session was cut short by afl officials as our skills were so bad they didn’t achieve what they were looking for.

Purple is just a hack and has an utter dislike and boys against the Saints I wouldn't believe any opinion piece from him re the Saints.

Why not what's he done wrong , he is at least trying to shake up the club wait and see what the end result is, Mathews comments are irrelevant for us back in your box always negative towards us are media people.
One could argue with very good reason the media are always negative towards our club.
Simple fact is we are poor in many departments

That can't be but a good thing... Can it?
Much prefer him at the executive level of the club overseeing the dept than Finnis overseeing it. But lethlean should not be CEO nor doing the commercial stuff.

Lethlean is an operations guy I reckon

Lethlean is not a footy boss. We need to find a strong footy boss to report to lethlean

Much prefer him at the executive level of the club overseeing the dept than Finnis overseeing it. But lethlean should not be CEO nor doing the commercial stuff.

Lethlean is an operations guy I reckon

Lethlean is not a footy boss. We need to find a strong footy boss to report to lethlean

Respectfully disagree .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a nice email from the club with a 'personal' message from Gresh to thank me for being a member. Looked like I was the second David to view it which made me wonder, did we all get the same message with a short bit on the front with our names (meaning poor Gresh would've said every different available name to camera) or did they share that job around the players?

Got a nice email from the club with a 'personal' message from Gresh to thank me for being a member. Looked like I was the second David to view it which made me wonder, did we all get the same message with a short bit on the front with our names (meaning poor Gresh would've said every different available name to camera) or did they share that job around the players?
Ive got nothing. Although going off those membership thank you posters we have during thank you round Im the only one out of 45k members

Yeah, none of our family got one yet. I feel stooged.

Nothing to report here either........but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Yeah, I was joking, I can't be bothered opening half the stuff they send.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2018 St Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back