List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
$1 coffees swayed him.
Lethers needs to be sacked; Shell/Coles Express have 80c coffees. No wonder why we’re significantly in debt when this AFL House campaigner burns 20c every time like it’s coming out of the Vlad kickback fund.

A gringo2011 analogy for you

Right now we are like Billy Joel trying to date Christie Brinkley.
From an outsiders perspective looking at that,..... never gonna happen.
Well, they married and were together for 9 years!

Uptown Mid

Shiel’s been living in his uptown world
I bet he’s never had a backstreet Club
I bet his man’ger never sold him out

We’re gonna try for an Uptown mid
He’s been living in his white bread world
As long as anyone with hot blood can
And now he’s looking for a downtown clan
Get him Lethlean

Even the Jaxn post was not believable. Sounded like a person who has lost his contact and cracked it

Yea he’s lost it. Clearly has an agenda against the current administration.

A lot of us get worked up about the club & bag the coach but his recent activity suggests a deep hatred & despise for those in charge. Not sure what happened there.

if we did somehow manage to get Shiel I'd be very excited going into 2019... a midfield of Shiel, a fit hanners, Steven, Ross and Steele would be able to mix it with the best in the league. If we have players like Carlisle, Robertson and Webster firing down back and a forward line with gresh, billings, skunk and hopefully one of paddy or Bruce stepping up we could be a completely different side... oh wait and let's not forget our 2 top 10 picks in Clark and coffield who could also surprise us all with another pre season under their belts...
Mix all of this with our new highly rated assistants and a different vibe to shake the place up and we could potentially play finals. On top of that we might finally be able to get some free agents consider joining us come this time next year.
The point is... give Shiel what he wants, its the circuit breaker we've been waiting for

2hhnabo.jpg

Haha. I would take any word from a so called ITK than the trade whisperer.

It's got me bamboozled how people are still falling for his shit years after he started that account. He's an imposter.
Do you follow it on Twitter birdman? Amusing if nothing else. And it definitely is nothing else :p

Never said you were banned but I will make sure if you come back to have the box with Lonie and the money confetti ready :thumbsu:
Never been on SS myself but could you please say hello to
Con Gorozides for me!

Always liked the jib of his cut!
Reminds me of the SS version of myself!.......o_O
Right down to the barneys with Plugger
but deep down had respect and is a loyal Sainter!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn’t there a shell Servo about 100m from Moorabbin. Damn it Letho you loyalty to 711 cost us our big fish!
Haha....this is some funny shit.
So he forgot there is a Shell servo on the corner or that there are supplies in the cafeteria area AND post mix on tap.
I know because....wait for it....I work for the company that supplies to the club.
Some of these posts are funny.
To actually think that a meeting this important or ANY meeting held would not have beverages and food available at hand.
Someone please post something of relevance.

Such bull shiiite....

I noticed the lenny thing too......

How long is Lenny under contract for. trade
Max King is a seriously talented player. if we end up with him do not be complaining, Have never seen any players dominate games like the King boys before. Jump and Catch everything that comes their way, and move like midfielders. Seriously unstoppable forces.
Anyone who would be disappointed is kidding themselves.

Is the choice between which one obvious?

Never been on SS myself but could you please say hello to
Con Gorozides for me!

Always liked the jib of his cut!
Reminds me of the SS version of myself!.......o_O
Right down to the barneys with Plugger
but deep down had respect and is a loyal Sainter!
No problem Con :thumbsu: though as you know it might be a bit difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back