List Mgmt. 2019 Draft Mega Thread - Pickett is not eligible as F/S or NGA

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine trading out dougal Howard and next year's first for Bergman/Worrell/Bianco lol
the only question would be how long until we trade rozee butters and duursma so we can really hit the draft. 2027 seems about right.

This is almost completely pointless asking here as obviously I have no power over what the Swans do and you guys have no power over what Port does but I thought I would ask anyway as on the Swans board some of us are arguing we should trade down in the draft as the players we need are likely to be available later on. I was wondering, if the Sydney Swans went to Port and said we will give you guys pick 5 for picks 12 and 16, how likely would Port be to consider such a trade?

I mean it is almost pointless asking, but I thought it would be good to know just so Swans fans know if it is even something Port Adelaide would agree to at all, or if it is something Port would say "thanks but no thanks". If the second one is the case then we have wasted a bit of energy on the Swans board :p

This is almost completely pointless asking here as obviously I have no power over what the Swans do and you guys have no power over what Port does but I thought I would ask anyway as on the Swans board some of us are arguing we should trade down in the draft as the players we need are likely to be available later on. I was wondering, if the Sydney Swans went to Port and said we will give you guys pick 5 for picks 12 and 16, how likely would Port be to consider such a trade?

I mean it is almost pointless asking, but I thought it would be good to know just so Swans fans know if it is even something Port Adelaide would agree to at all, or if it is something Port would say "thanks but no thanks". If the second one is the case then we have wasted a bit of energy on the Swans board :p
5 for 16 & 18 and you have yourself a deal. The club would probably consider a deal like you proposed tho.

I’d take that and do a IKEA getaway.

12 and 16 is as likely as 5 in this draft.

Consider this one last push to squeeze a live draft stream out of Macca19 and Butters Made Me Do It.

Equal parts entertaining and informative, surely there's a way.

I wish i could bro but im working tomorrow night. I wont know who we pick until i see a flurry of expletive ridden texts from Portia

Whilst i rate Bergman in the 50s, im pretty much resigned to us picking him now.

Im getting some similar Duursma vibes about my feeling towards him. He is the one player i could be completely wrong about

Whilst i rate Bergman in the 50s, im pretty much resigned to us picking him now.

Im getting some similar Duursma vibes about my feeling towards him. He is the one player i could be completely wrong about
I would've loved to see him crack 25 touches just once , would've made me feel a lot a better about being a 1st rounder
Was hoping to get one of him or Williams with the original 29.

Getting him and De Koning and leaving a Kemp/Stephens/Serong on the board will just about ruin my draft night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish i could bro but im working tomorrow night. I wont know who we pick until i see a flurry of expletive ridden texts from Portia
Warming up

”Schoenberg in the first ****ing round what the ****!”

They'll certainly bid on Mead if no one else does. Bid happy and love to spite us. Win-win in their books.

I have no problem with them bidding. Clubs don't bid enough in general and clubs are getting players for even more unders than the matching bids at a realistic spot would already grant.
Once again I don’t think we bid related to the Frampton deal

Just an opinion but clubs are good at asking for ‘favours’ to get things over the line

What is going to be more annoying tomorrow, wasting our picks, or people saying its ok to waste our picks BeCaUsE DuUrSmA.

I mean... nobody wanted Duursma last year... then we picked him... and maybe he works out long-term, maybe he doesn't. So yeah!
Agree, Duursma has all the traits of a fyfe like ability.
Let's leave it up to the coaching staff to choose his fate :rolleyes:

I'm not going to hate on Bergman... If he's our guy I hope he becomes a 300 gamer.

I'd prefer others way more, but I remember being irate we overlooked Mitch Thorp farken.

Will wait and see how it all pans out.

Really hope Stephens slides, or we trade up to get him. A Stephens/Worrell combo I'd love.

Sorry to intrude but I think he’s one of the most exciting players in the draft

And highly untapped

Has real X factor and think he will be a star

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2019 Draft Mega Thread - Pickett is not eligible as F/S or NGA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back