Rumour 2019 Draft rumours thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Rowell Anderson Jackson Ash Flanders McAsey Young Serong Stephens Green Pickett Bergman Weightman Robertson Kemp Henry

The 16 players invited to the first night of the draft tomorrow. Just confirmed by Twomey on the Countdown.

I've had someone who gets quite a few things right (won a carton off a poor sap when he had good mail that Kelly was going to be one of the first trades done) that has said we arent taking Robertson due to concerns on his kicking

Geelong would take Robertson in a heartbeat but i cant see him lasting that far.

Trent Bianco was interviewed by the Bombers today.

Given they don't have a pick early enough to get him, they may be looking at live trading.

Gee they're brave.

Heard that on The Age’s podcast today. They seemed to think he might even be in the conversation at Hawks’ first. Serious talent.

Serious talent with serious issues. Think he goes later in the draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney’s Kinnear Beatson just said they won’t bid on Tom Green at pick 5.
In before I get yelled at by 100 academy loving Swans fans but the only real explanation there is draft fixing. Sydney have some good prospects next year, NSW boys, will GWS bid on them? Not after this.

In before I get yelled at by 100 academy loving Swans fans but the only real explanation there is draft fixing. Sydney have some good prospects next year, NSW boys, will GWS bid on them? Not after this.
If Sydney threw the bid out at 5 GWS wouldn't have the picks to bid next year.

GWS don’t have a pick in next years draft, at this stage. Certainly not the first round.

He basically said they don’t see the point, and they’re not in the business of making teams pay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2019 Draft rumours thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back