Resource 2019 Draft Watch (we have picks 6 24 25 39 46)

Who will we take with our first pick (#6) in the 2019 draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those comparisons are laughable. They had a top 15 cert in Day compared to Jarryn Geary, then when Philp got picked he got called a bolter, but then got compared to Sloane. Who writes this stuff
My guess is it's based on Champion Data stats and the stats that most closely align with a player that's been around for at least a few years. Judging based on watching players makes sense and what you would expect. Aligning rookies game style with bog average players or genuine spuds is pretty insulting.

I still want Jeremy Sharp.

Had an interesting discussion today at work who's nephew has played quite a bit of footy with him. Mentioned that he's one of those kids who was a jet when he was young..Could kick 50m easily at 15 years old but hasn't progressed as quickly as the other lads. Also mentioned that Robertson was the best player he had played with.

What ya reckon Danger in Texas Jeffcrowe WaynesWorld19

Hamish did mention the word utility, not many better small midfielder/forwards still on the table than Jack Mahony often likened to Jack Higgind game style and footy smarts wise.......and teammate and good mate away from footy with the Fish?

My only query re some of the players linked with us, is how many 175cm + players, should we have on the list ?.....4 so far

And we do already have a number of small fwd options .....I'd be still focussing on mids & talls

Article on the Age about the Crows/Carlton trade

Basically same as the Gibbs one where Carlton thought one thing, we thought another. Blues wanted Young and thought we'd agreed to 6 for 9 and a 2nd rounder. We said we'd only agreed that if we traded 6 it'd be to the Blues and we needed more than a 2nd rounder to risk losing out on McAsey knowing Geelong would try and trade up to 8 to get him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also sounds like Port really want Dylan Williams, really seems like they want some X-Factor this draft
But Bisb didn't need to swap picks then .....struggling to see a reason behind the trade

But Bisb didn't need to swap picks then .....struggling to see a reason behind the trade

Unless they were worried another team was going to trade with Port and swoop in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back