Resource 2019 Finals FAQ

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone has a spare finals barcode for this weekend, I’m still chasing one, and I would be forever grateful.

And happily shout a beverage or three should we ever meet.

Well, I do wish everyone the success they desire with their tickets today.
Good luck!
And that the overall outcome is in favour of the Brisbane Lions supporters and we far out way them on the day (night).

With the cost of flights - hopefully this will deter a lot of them from coming, knowing that whatever the outcome they will be back at the ‘G’ soon enough.

I’ll be doing dry runs on the Ticketmaster app for the next 2 hours so that I can commit the clicks through to buying the tickets to muscle memory. You all don’t stand a chance.

I've been away from the finals ticketing thing (and in actual fact I'm in NSW on a work trip right now so it really hasn't been on my radar), but I'm left with the ordering task since my wife has just come off night shift and is likely comatose right now.

So silly Q but can someone humour me - I have her code as well as mine, can I just buy both seats in the exact same transaction?

I've been away from the finals ticketing thing (and in actual fact I'm in NSW on a work trip right now so it really hasn't been on my radar), but I'm left with the ordering task since my wife has just come off night shift and is likely comatose right now.

So silly Q but can someone humour me - I have her code as well as mine, can I just buy both seats in the exact same transaction?

Yes. I assume they allow you to put in up to 8 codes on the same transaction.

I’ll be doing dry runs on the Ticketmaster app for the next 2 hours so that I can commit the clicks through to buying the tickets to muscle memory. You all don’t stand a chance.
I'm giving the app a try at the giants game , it just has the circle going round and round next to the competing club members , not a good sign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t you have issues seeing the play unfold?
I do spend a bit of time watching the big screens, once the play is past half way up the ground. But when play is down my end, we are right there.
The first game I took my family to was the 'Miracle on Grass' game, and we missed out on front row. Couldn't see a thing in that last minute, with people standing up in front. We have got our front row seats every game since.
Sad to think we'll miss out on those seats after 7 years, for the most important games in that period. Being right at the fence is the absolute essence of our game day experience.
I had sat higher up in previous years, but the players look like ants. It would feel weird, yelling at players and umpires, knowing there is no way they can hear. At the fence, there is no doubt they they occasionally get my message.

If any Victorian member isn't going to the game and has a spare finals barcode I'd really appreciate it. My mates got a flight but not a guaranteed ticket as he's not a member. Unfortunate but fair that its just the 1 ticket per membership.

If any Victorian member isn't going to the game and has a spare finals barcode I'd really appreciate it. My mates got a flight but not a guaranteed ticket as he's not a member. Unfortunate but fair that its just the 1 ticket per membership.
I may have one; briztoon was first to respond to my post last night, but I only received the barcode a short time ago which I forwarded onto him and I noticed in the meantime that LongLion had offered briztoon one, so mine may be free, but I am not sure if briztoon still requires it, but if not its yours.

briztoon could you please let us know so that TheZork doesn't miss out?

I may have one; briztoon was first to respond to my post last night, but I only received the barcode a short time ago which I forwarded onto him and I noticed in the meantime that LongLion had offered briztoon one, so mine may be free, but I am not sure if briztoon still requires it, but if not its yours.

briztoon could you please let us know so that TheZork doesn't miss out?
Thanks Dylan I really appreciate it

Very generous of our Vic friends to be offering barcodes to help fellow Lions get to games.
Dylan sorted me out to get my daughter to join my wife & I. :thumbsu:

Would encourage anyone to reciprocate if they can't make it to any games themselves. It's a wonderful community spirited thing to do.

I rekon, Vipertooth is a Melbourne member that lives in Tasmania but he left yesterday for a five week holiday overseas so sent me his barcode so my mother can go to the Gabba matches with me. Really appreciated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 Finals FAQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back