2019 Non-Crows AFL Chat #3 - the off-season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d assume Luko also, they’ve got Lycett so don’t know why they’d go for Grundy but they’ve been making odd decisions in the ruck Dept lately so who knows and this is Muppetangelo afterall.
Had Lobbe recruit Ryder
Trade Lobbe.
Had Ryder recruit Lycett.
Trade Ryder.
Have Lycett recruit Grundy
Trade Lycett.
I can see it now

Had Lobbe recruit Ryder
Trade Lobbe.
Had Ryder recruit Lycett.
Trade Ryder.
Trade Lycett.
I can see it now
It’s better than that.

Had Lobbe recruit Ryder which will help free up Dixon but Ryder doesn’t want to play forward and Dixon doesn’t want to ruck.
Trade Lobbe.
Had Ryder who still doesn’t want to play up forward, recruit Lycett.
Trade Ryder.
Trade Lycett.
Meanwhile Dixon still doesn’t want to tuck and still can’t play forward.
I can see it now

It’s better than that.

Had Lobbe recruit Ryder which will help free up Dixon but Ryder doesn’t want to play forward and Dixon doesn’t want to ruck.
Trade Lobbe.
Had Ryder who still doesn’t want to play up forward, recruit Lycett.
Trade Ryder.
Trade Lycett.
Meanwhile Dixon still doesn’t want to tuck and still can’t play forward.
I can see it now

Wonder who they’ll target so they will have to trade Grundy.

Port plagiarising again.
e0983983f10ceb3f6189376872070e52.jpg

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Muppetangelo Rucci is suggesting they’re positioning for a big signing next year.

I reckon due to their 150th, they're looking for some big publicity signing coup: with GWS on the edge of a premiership chance next year, i'ld be surprised if Cameron moved so maybe Lukosius & Rankine?
Who knows, its all fairy floss land over there with Koch head

I think you may find it wasn’t the financial support he was looking for it was the support for his wife to be able to cope better with family around
Just on that, according to some reports Geelong did fly over a member of her family to help,
my question was that a paid role and if so did the club pay or did Kelly pay if the club did then that would be part of the Salary cap one would think. and he was not on 700k at the time.

Just on that, according to some reports Geelong did fly over a member of her family to help,
my question was that a paid role and if so did the club pay or did Kelly pay if the club did then that would be part of the Salary cap one would think. and he was not on 700k at the time.
Afl turn a blind eye to that sort of thing.

Poor Geelong just trying to help out a child with autism.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind the new logo for Port
i think they've done well unifying the two sides on the coin

I'd have preferred they include FC in the logo, I can only assume they avoided that deliberately to stop trolls banging on about FC and Power.

My only real complaint is the font, its not a great pick imo. Makes it look a bit 90's platformer video game.

But in all kudos to them, looks marketable.

More amused at the fascination with Port that was all.
Seriously? You’ve released your new logo, of course there’s going to be comments and the copied NTUA and video are hardly secrets.

What’s truly funny is that you are trying to make out this is a fascination with Port and yet here you are on the Crows board to see what we think about it. Can you see the irony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back