2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kick it to whoever he is supposed to be playing on. Dribbling chaos balls into the WC defence is honestly a better strategy than what teams do.

So frustrating to watch teams just play to WC's strength. We have been right up there with the worst offenders.

Id prefer if they kick it low and roll it on the floor. Honestly. Get them under pressure. Surround the smalls around them. It’s not hard

GWS spilt some very simple unpressured marks in chains of play which cost them goals, and the players who did take marks inside 50m mostly missed their shots on goal which skewed the inside 50m stat as a reliable measurement of who controlled play in the first 3 quarters.

Last edited:

Id prefer if they kick it low and roll it on the floor. Honestly. Get them under pressure. Surround the smalls around them. It’s not hard
Ahhhh , I’ll think you ll find that’s exactly what it is , otherwise why do teams continually find it so hard to execute it against them?, why do the eagles continue to put teams to the sword??-I’ll give you a hint -they’re pretty ****en good!

Melbourne look like they need Hogan.

GWS look like they need McCarthy (and Lobb)

Essendon look like they need Taberner :)

Sydney look like they need...

a rebuild.
Giving up a 50 goal a year forward, for picks, a fullback who knew? Another Paul Roos protege, win the contested ball
when the game is now won with skill, ball retention.
They lack quality outside run, its not like we didn't warn them from experience.
At least they have time to turn things around, as this style of running through walls burns older players out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is this not happening??? It’s not beyond the realms of possibility. Although... I have money on Tabs for most goals - assuming the defence will concentrate on Hogan and McCarthy this week. Tabs for 8 goals???
Just would enjoy Hogan kicking more goals than Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back