2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting question: any chance Darling gets suspended for kicking somebody in the head whilst doing his superman rolly-polly shit? Suppose it’s not “intentional”, but is high contact, low impact. A fine perhaps???

Maybe haven’t watched enough of him recently but how average has Jeremy Cameron become?....

remember his first few years his stats were better than most of the great kpfs of all time and thus was talked up as the second coming .

Is shadow of his former self

Maybe haven’t watched enough of him recently but how average has Jeremy Cameron become?....

remember his first few years his stats were better than most of the great kpfs of all time and thus was talked up as the second coming .

Is shadow of his former self
I'm only half watching, but I've seen him spray at least three shots completely across the face of goal.

I'll pay that one from Daniels though.

On MIX using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta love melbourne being melbourne... but what’s more astonishing is they ve had 72 inside 50s to 48 and lost by 86... wtf???!!

Sheesh I remember us in seasons past being pretty inefficient but that shits next level

Only watched the last quarter, what I saw was lots of high and rushed kicks going inside forward 50 for Melbourne with their forwards having no chance against a well organised Geelong defence. Geelong sat back, absorbed the pressure and counter-attacked at their own choosing when they spotted an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back