News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here! (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

So much this - has to be the strategy for us now.

Then if we really have to, downgrade 6 for more mid/late firsts
Or maybe we firewall pick 4 before draft night and then if no deal is cut with melbourne before draft night and they pass on bidding for green on the night, watch GWS cut us the sweetest deal for that pick. They will NOT want to lose that pick 6 matching a bid for green make no mistake

Or said yes, I'll see you in 12 months when you can have me for nothing just add some pain and suffering dollars to my contract for staying with Burton for another year.

with his groins, jokes on Crouch. He might regret not taking whatever offers are on the table in 12 months. I’m super keen to get a top 4 pick for him, either as a FA or trade this year. Not ideal to put his groins to the test.

Or maybe we firewall pick 4 before draft night and then if no deal is cut with melbourne before draft night and they pass on bidding for green on the night, watch GWS cut us the sweetest deal for that pick. They will NOT want to lose that pick 6 matching a bid for green make no mistake
But what will the deal be? Their next pick is 59!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They'd be working on an out for him.

Similar to how Francou wanted to go back to teaching.
These places live in fantasy land with the way they treat incompetent staff. The club isn't Burton's mum ffs. Tell him he is no longer required, give him a redundancy and say thanks but no thanks.

What I don’t understand is the longer the club leave him there it leaves a bigger stain on the club and shows them to be more incompetent 🙈🙉🙊

I am with you on this, the Dangerfield, Lever, Cameron and McGovern situations were a massice distraction. I get that is the industry now but not what I want our new coach to contend with.

Justin Reid on Sportsday confirmed the GWS pick swap that was reported last night.

Said it was offered on Monday but ultimately they believe GWS will be right at the pointy end next year with a better run injury wise.

Said they still really like pick 4 to go with our picks in the 20s.

Probably more posturing by Reidy because we know GWS are not stopping at their pick 6.

Justin Reid on Sportsday confirmed the GWS pick swap that was reported last night.

Said it was offered on Monday but ultimately they believe GWS will be right at the pointy end next year with a better run injury wise.

Said they still really like pick 4 to go with our picks in the 20s.

Probably more posturing by Reidy because we know GWS are not stopping at their pick 6.

Trouble is also I expect we’d probably be interested in similar players as GWS with this pick in Young and Ash. Slightly more outside leaning midfielders with pace and skill.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here! (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back