News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo, are there any players rumoured to actually be wanting to come here?

Yes, I've been drinking
I would've thought no chance with the state the club is in.

We would need footy dept and coaching stability well before trade week but that seems impossible unless the status quo remains which means we definitely won't attract new players.

I would've thought no chance with the state the club is in.

We would need footy dept and coaching stability well before trade week but that seems impossible unless the status quo remains which means we definitely won't attract new players.
Is Pav past it? He could be our big recruit

Cooper can you elaborate anymore on your Gibbs and Betts rumour have heard something a little similar could be the rumour mungers fabricating
I literally was drinking my 3rd beer at 5:30pm on Friday night and thinking about how I was going to pretend to my wife that I'd had just one when I turned up for dinner at 6, and my work mate who is completely and in no way affiliated with the crows opened up and told me that's what he'd heard.

So carve it into stone.

I literally was drinking my 3rd beer at 5:30pm on Friday night and thinking about how I was going to pretend to my wife that I'd had just one when I turned up for dinner at 6, and my work mate who is completely and in no way affiliated with the crows opened up and told me that's what he'd heard.

So carve it into stone.
sat next to someone at the footy had a story along a similar line

So carve it into stone.
Were they Coopers?

So carve it into stone.

Can you please repost your rumour?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laird to Hawks for their Pick 10 (Stephens)
Betts, Knight to Blues for Pick 40.
Pick 3, Greenwood to GC for Lukosius.
Jenkins plus pick 40 for Francis.
Keath, Pick 26 for Pick 12 (Gould)

Brad Crouch?
Wouldn't Knight be worth pick 40 on its own
Plus are saying Stephens will become a A.Aust plus win a B/F ????

So carve it into stone.
I was told the same thing last weekend by one of my friends, I called bullshit on it as the figure he told me was huge ( and he's a port supporter, I thought he was just giving me shit ) which is why I never repeated it.

Thanks

Why would the club care how Eddie spends his money?

You would think they wouldn’t. Perhaps be pissed at Gibbs for bringing his off-field issue (assuming there is one) to the club and other players. I can understand that, but if Eddie wanted to help, not sure why the club would be angry with him.

You would think they wouldn’t. Perhaps be pi**ed at Gibbs for bringing his off-field issue (assuming there is one) to the club and other players. I can understand that, but if Eddie wanted to help, not sure why the club would be angry with him.

Sure, Bryce’s issues are bigger than others but every player has off field problems.

I still don’t see why the club would be annoyed with this. They had programs in place to help deal with those issues.

The club has a social welfare officer to help alleviate those situations.

Sure, Bryce’s issues are bigger than others but every player has off field problems.

I still don’t see why the club would be annoyed with this. They had programs in place to help deal with those issues.

The club has a social welfare officer to help alleviate those situations.

Gambling addicts are like drug addicts in the way they ultimately estrange themselves from family and friends. I’d expect that if such a significant problem exists, Gibbs would have been counselled to not bring his problem to other players. So if Eddie ended up offering to help, it’d be Gibbs they’d be annoyed with, if they were annoyed at anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back