2nds 2019 SANFL Grand Final- Port Adelaide v Glenelg 3pm Sunday 22/9

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to ask our players to step up when they need to have their ‘work life’ balance.

They should be on holidays like their teammates!
I know this is a bit of a joke but really I think it affects them. Any decent club wouldn't have players on leave until all levels are completed.

Cant blame anyone else but ourselves.

That was the most loaded set of dice I’ve ever seen in 30-odd years of watching footy.

Are we a f**king joke with 40 players whose footy IQ would rival Margaret Thatcher’s? Undoubtedly.

But to say that result was all on us just isn’t true.

Well done to Glenelg.Lead from the opening bounce.And responded to Ports 3rd qtr comeback.Built a decent list with a 400k salary cap.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know why we play in this competition. We'd be better off giving our reserves exhibition matches against country league sides, thereby generating much needed revenue around the state. Or somehow finding a sponsor willing to fund our entry into the VFL.

Yeah, imagine beating a team with 17 finely-tuned highly-paid AFL superstars....

That part of the each-way bob was covered when they whined about how unfair it was for poor widdle Motlop, McBean, Uebergang, Reynolds and Partington to be playing against $4 trillion dollars worth of AFL talent.

Just need to stop attending, let the sanfl dwindle away as a competition and die and then watch them lose power through AO administration.

Lol you think the sanfl makes money by attendances?

Pokies, local small business investment, and leeching off the afl sides / Adelaide Oval.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back