No Oppo Supporters 2019 Trade and FA period - Incoming Targets news discussion - read the rules in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well done H.F.C two former number #1 picks for a 3rd&4th round back to back off seasons, trading 101 :fire:
It really does show the A.F.L draft can be a lottery at best.
24 hrs to get aggressive.
Elite end of the Draft :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

Remember when we do things on the cheap (think Hill to Freo) and people get all antsy about us being robbed? This is why - there is karma at the trade table. We are good trading citizens and therefore people aren't dicks to us.

Not sure I'd compare Patton and Scully to Hill though, Hill has won a B & F and had another top 3 finish in a B & F in his 3 years at Freo.

Scully deal looks kind of fair for a player that finished 15th or so in our B & F in the season just gone.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed Patton proves to be a steal.

Do you reckon we're done now or are we looking for some extra picks?
I would only be guessing at this stage, i know they are working on a few things in the background,
In a good spot we have what we needed without giving up anything! Brilliant work by the club they still have picks and cap space.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would only be guessing at this stage, i know they are working on a few things in the background,
In a good spot we have what we needed without giving up anything! Brilliant work by the club they still have picks and cap space.
as a guess I reckon they now say as long as it helps us strengthen our draft points or standing we are willing to help on other stuff if needed

can someone please do some magic for me and photo shop wrighty standing beside the Kanga statue...

What a rogering the Dees and Giants have copped here.
No rogering going on just smart trading.
Giants got a player off the books that didn't want to be there and wasn't part of their plans for next year.
Dees might have thought the 2nd next year was worth it depending on who they have coming through

Been saying for yonks we need a pressure forward but might have to be thru the draft at this stage.

Either one of Nash and Hanrahan should be able to hold down a spot. Not sure how the draft looks but if we are able to keep our first pick and get an explosive forward that’d be ideal.
The draft is not a bad place to start for a pressure forward. Get a young quick type with some goal sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back