2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The clip of Rozee muttering under his breath after was also comedy gold.

In case you missed it, this is what he said.......

VapidBlankGuppy-size_restricted.gif

Lol what? I think you'll find people have given credit where it's due to certain aspects of Port Power. I respect Ebert, Boak & Gray. I think Rozee will be a gun. They have some likeable guys in Clurey, Houston & Marshall. They have some great youngsters coming through.

But I also hate them and it's a beautiful thing that they choked again in front of an expectant crowd.

If you can be f’ed, scroll thru their page throughout our 2017 finals campaign. What is on our board is a skidmark on the underpants of what their board was like.
Exactly! In fact, because of your reminder, I’m goin’ again.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Reality bites. Lucky to be only a goal down at the end.

When oaf Dixon made full use of one of his six kicks for the night, and kicked a goal, did the caveman muscle-flex-banshee-cry and the crowd went all delirious and teary-eyed with adoration and Kochead supped his beer as his eyes glazed over just knowing Port we’re gonna win now, just like the feral crowd knew, and got all carried away, besides nearly vomiting, I just knew how sweet it was going to be when they lost. And how deliciously sweet it was!

Here’s laughing at you Port! guffaw guffaw guffaw guffaw guffaw.

I could, but that may be a bit too cruel, even if he is a port flog. (anyway, a gif would be better}

You obviously have not seen the gif bonanza they had on their forum for 3 years.

This would be awesome and you would be legendary to have a premiership cup kicked in the air by Rozee and dropped by Duursma.

I appeal to you to please do this........

Saw this on Facebook.. posted there by a port supporting friend of mine and from the “We are Port Adelaide” club facebook page.

CB6F1D9A-6FAC-4FE2-81BB-0C889A3644CD.jpeg

Is this “We Are Port Adelaide” facebook page actually legit and affiliated with or run by the club itself?

If so... surely publically calling the AFL organisation that actually funds you “corrupt” would have to raise some eyebrows in AFL house..

Hopefully Geelong loss tonight and show much they need B.Crouch, just like how Port Power lost last night show B.Crouch have been very handy, supposedly there are 6 clubs still interested in B.Crouch, let the bidding begin....we would easily match $650-700K and have the 1st pick in the preseason draft.
With Ebert out, crouch slots straight in.

With Ebert out, crouch slots straight in.
There is actually a lot of good reasons for Brad to end up at Port. They really need to replace Eberts contested work and they still believe they are in the window. Add to that the fact that Brad is already here and wants to stay in Adelaide and would cost them no draft capital and it makes a pretty compelling case.

There is actually a lot of good reasons for Brad to end up at Port. They really need to replace Eberts contested work and they still believe they are in the window. Add to that the fact that Brad is already here and wants to stay in Adelaide and would cost them no draft capital and it makes a pretty compelling case.
Plus they dont have to learn a new first name. Win win.

You obviously have not seen the gif bonanza they had on their forum for 3 years.

This would be awesome and you would be legendary to have a premiership cup kicked in the air by Rozee and dropped by Duursma.

I appeal to you to please do this........
Maybe dude316 can produce one of his gems?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I’m listening to a Port supporter (Nick) who said ‘“why are we playing finals on a Friday night?”.

What is it with Port supporters, we played a preliminary final in 2017 on a Friday night. Preliminary Finals on Friday nights have been played for over 20 years.

Their playbook of excuses knows no end - umpires, wet weather, Friday night, not a full house, deliberate out of bounds decisions.

How about when the game was on the line in the last quarter - your players just weren’t up to it. Lost contested possession, clearances, inside 50’s to Richmond quite convincingly in the last quarter.

That is why they lost it, accept it and then you can move on. Blaming everything else shows weak minded their supporters are.

They are just another plastic franchise club..

And the club hirarchy knows it too.

thats why they have the “never tear us appart” scarf waving gimmick at the start of their games copied straight from Liverpools “YNWA”.. trying desperately to create this aura of a club with a long proud heritage with adversity and tragedy in the mix.

Then there’s the “We are Port Adelaide”
Stolen straight from “We are Marshall” another blatant copy.. and I’m sorry, but I cant recall them losing nearly their entire team in a tragic airline accident??.. can you?.. blatant rip off.

Now its the push for the prison bars. A Desperate attempt to drag some of the actually port adelaide SANFL heritage over onto the plastic franchise port adelaide Power team..

All desperate attempts to keep their customers feeling enthused, engaged and like they are part of something special..

They are so fake its not funny.. they are nothing more than another one of the newer clubs to the AFL.. all being steered by a finance, media and marketing “guru” in David Koch..

Their fans been totally suckered in by it all and they are so dumb they dont even realise it!..

When/if they finally wake up to it.. the tarps will be bought back out of storage, dusted off and spread out over the stands again.
It is their point of difference against us....history.

Because a 30 year old club has no history.....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Rozee needs to stop flopping. He is developing a bad rep now. Continually exagerates contact and acts lile he has hit by a truck. Must have learnt from Gray.

Jack Riewoldt is another who was flopping all night.

Shits me to no end. So glad we got rid of our ducker Riley Knight.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

He left Brisbane because they didn't want him there any more. Was supposedly one of the big contributors to a problematic club culture.
Leppitsch had turned him into an arseh*le on field. It was completely against character, I was told by a close friend. But the character and culture Leppitsch had fostered was toxic and he couldn’t stay... had too many that didn’t trust him in the end.

For the first time I saw the can of coke thrown at Lynch on Fox Sports.

While it may have been a kid, it is a reflection IMO of the upbringing of that child in dealing when things dont go your way.

The kid and the parent/guardian hopefully both get banned and this is not swept under the Alberton rug.

Port supporters have strong history here in the way they reaction to the opposition post game. Yes, history in the making.
Hang on.., was the kid he consoled at the end the same kid that through a can at him? I thought they were two separate instances.

Leppitsch had turned him into an a-hole on field. It was completely against character, I was told by a close friend. But the character and culture Leppitsch had fostered was toxic and he couldn’t stay... had too many that didn’t trust him in the end.

Turned out to be a fantastic recruit by Port (for us Crows fans to criticize). Apparently him, Motflop and Watts were the missing pieces.

Rockliff and Watts loved the coke and Motflop loved the cakes.

Maybe Brad would be a good fit for Port, can supply the coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back