List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im sure we could take someone off their hands to ease the tension
Pick 15 next years first and a future third plus savage/lonie/dmac/someone, the kitchen sink and a new set of towels from Spotlight

Maybe Collingwood gets our pick 15.

Maybe Gold Coast gets our future first and keeps pick 5 from this year.

Maybe we get a player from Gold Coast and a later pick from each club in order to help us.

Maybe I’ve lost the plot and don’t know what I’m talking about. Maybe I am overpaying. But I have ZERO interest in the Grand Final today and am focusing on the trade period.

More from the Bulldogs board.

When asked about Webster I replied
If he is, he is a very quick defender with a giant left boot. Has been injured a bit and couldn't get a run in the covid year as our backline was pretty settled.

Would someone like that appeal to the Dogs and does he fulfill a need?
The reply from the original poster was

Bevo loves him.
Tried to get him the last 2 years from you guys

Webster might be well off to the Bulldogs.

Oliver is a good footballer but I just
Don’t think I could bring myself to barrack for the bloke.

Comes across as a complete and utter knob of a bloke.
They were my thoughts about Hanners to be honest. But amazing how you can come around once they are in the Red, White & Black.

Would take Oliver in a heartbeat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were my thoughts about Hanners to be honest. But amazing how you can come around once they are in the Red, White & Black.

Would take Oliver in a heartbeat
I always admired Hannas for the way he played, Oliver just irritates me.

The best comparison I could make was when Brian Wilson played for us.

But they only Ned to be able to deliver the goods, do that and I don’t really care but would never warm to the guy.

Just spoke to a recruiting manager at another club. Reckons we should ask for the Bont as well. Said you have to play tough and if you do you get someone like a Darcy Parish

Just spoke to a recruiting manager at another club. Reckons we should ask for the Bont as well. Said you have to play tough and if you do you get someone like a Darcy Parish

No harm in aiming high. We’ll sweeten the deal with a 5th rounder.

The best comparison I could make was when Brian Wilson played for us.

he played enough games for the saints to let melbourne know how he felt about them,then retired,i remember when we beat them at the mcg,he found stephen newport,grabbed him & led him toward the dees bench and let them know all about it,newport didnt appear too interested in joining him for that,it was the sunday that karmein chan was kidnapped & subsequently murdered

without looking it up im 99% sure rocket rod owen lined up for his first game against the saints that day also

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back