List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Hawthorn or the Bulldogs both look like they would be a chance with Treloar.

But surely we would have a crack. He lives 10 minutes from the club and we look like we are more of a contender than either of the above teams.

We are pretty good at keeping our cards close to our chest. I don't remember us being heavily linked to crouch before it happened. It sounds like we would need them to accept a future second and also chip in a bit of the salary which we are holding out for.

Have a feeling Jack Billings maybe the bait for us getting Treloar

Have a feeling Jack Billings maybe the bait for us getting Treloar

Based on what?

Why aren't we having a go at OOC Jed Anderson? Is a beast

Well Hawthorn or the Bulldogs both look like they would be a chance with Treloar.

But surely we would have a crack. He lives 10 minutes from the club and we look like we are more of a contender than either of the above teams.

We are pretty good at keeping our cards close to our chest. I don't remember us being heavily linked to crouch before it happened. It sounds like we would need them to accept a future second and also chip in a bit of the salary which we are holding out for.
I think we need to offload some players for nothing to bank some money,by the sounds of what Gallagher is saying re Getting Treloar.
Who cares if the picks are in the 90s for us to get Treloar.

I cannot see us being able to fit Treloar's contract in without renegotiating.
A good chunk of that money is money that Collingwood owe him from his previous contract that he pushed back.

Depending on how much that is, the ideal scenario would be that Collingwood agree to pay him the amount of money that they owe him then we negotiate a new contract with him. Chances of that happening are pretty non-existent though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why aren't we having a go at OOC Jed Anderson? Is a beast

There's no way North don't re-sign him, I'm sure they're just working out minor details in his contract.

Also do we really need another inside mid?

List as it currently stands: Senior: based on who will stay. B. Paton Howard Wilkie H.B. Coffield Battle Long C. Hannebery Crouch Hill H.F. Billings Marshall Butler F. Membrey King Gresham Foll. Ryder Steele Jones Inter. Brynes, Bytel, Clark, Ross. Seconds, includes who may leave: B. Roberton Carlisle Webster. H.B. Geary Clavarino Savage. C. Connolly Dunstan McKenzie H.F. Hind Marsh Lonie. F. Parker McKernan Kent. Foll. Alabakis Phillips Sinclair. Inter. Joyce. Easy to pick out the deficiencies here:

Update: Tigers still want Higgins but happy to trade also. Whisper out is Higgins weighing up whether he wants out, most likely to St Kilda.

I think Gallagher hinted at that in a roundabout way on trade radio also.

One of your best yet JR

applause.gif

Listening to trade radio and some of these idiotic questions/scenarios that people call in with does my head in. I have a hard time believing that these people have the intellect to operate a phone.
Me too 🤔

yEdD4cG.jpg

Listening to trade radio and some of these idiotic questions/scenarios that people call in with does my head in. I have a hard time believing that these people have the intellect to operate a phone.
That was Adrian Dodoro on today

Can't believe he wants a 1st for Fantasia.

Wonder what Saad is worth. Maybe 3 firsts and Patrick Cripps.

No guarantee that anyone would actually want dunstan. McKenzie could be another one difficult to offload unfortunately. I have more hope for One of Roberton or Webster though if we need cap space . I’d be quite happy to get rid of lonie if someone wanted him now we crouch in the middle so Gresham gets more time up forward .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back