Player Watch 2021 AFL National Draft - NOT FOR TRADE DISCUSSION

What should we do withs Pick 5, 21 and 24?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s stick with a basic rule for this thread, that it’s for draft watch and discussion only.

It’s not for trade hypotheticals, who you think needs to be delisted or traded, how many games you think we will win, some other team will win, how many picks you want in the 1st round or discussion of current HFC players.

It’s about youngsters who are eligible for the draft in 2021.

Key dates to look out for:
  • NAB AFL Draft Combine: TBC
  • NAB AFL Draft: Wednesday November 24 - Thursday November 25
  • NAB AFL Pre-season and Rookie Drafts: Friday November 26

Last edited:
I wonder where Fejo and Ferres will be taken and how good they could be? there are more and more name each day adding into top 50.
My question is how long it takes for Fejo to displace Bodhi Uwland or jack Avery in the power rankings? He's coming with a bullet.

From polec to Bont ? Wtf? Seems the COVID effect is in full force at 'Medja land!
In my defence he earns far more comparisons to Bontempelli than he does Polec 🤗

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide?
Twomey said on Road to the Draft GCS are into Hobbs and Callaghan.
Sounds like GWS might try to trade back to get one of the talls. Either Gibcus or Andrew.

Richmond will try and get ahead of the Suns if this 'Hobbs is the target' mail is true.

1North Melbourne = JHF
2GWS Giants (received from Collingwood in 2020) = Callagan/Andrew/Gibcus or trade back
3Gold Coast = Hobbs/Callaghan (whoever is left)
4Adelaide = Probably Rachele or Ward
5Hawthorn = Whoever slips through that we like - likely one of Andrew/Gibcus/Rachele/Ward
6Carlton
7Richmond = Looking to get up to pick 2 to select Hobbs ahead of GCS?

Not sure if GWS would actually trade all the way back to 7 because the player they like might be gone.

Interesting, that's for sure

I know the comparisons are crazy every year but with Callaghan it might have gone to a different level. Just how many top liners will be compared to before he gets his first kick.

'he has the potential to move forward and dominate at ground level and on the lead, kind of like Lance Franklin in his time at Hawthorn'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back