AFL Grand Final 2021 Grand Final - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sat, Sept 25 - 5:15pm AWST / 7:15pm AEST

Who you want to win the flag?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Some say that outs shouldn’t make a difference but Touhey coming back in last night made a world of difference to that backline and the flipside is with Hogan and Green in, would of made that defence work a lot harder than they had to
GWS had no forwardline and were cooked from last week . It was a predictable result .

I think it'll be more how Melbourne handle the pressure/expectation next week.
They have very good form and are rested.
As long as they don't panic they really should win comfortable imo.

Found this on Twitter thought I’d share

Ethan (@ethanmeldrum_) Tweeted:
Tom Hawkins is now a Shooting Stars meme. I'm not sorry for this https://t.co/4LqAawQPx4

GWS had no forwardline and were cooked from last week . It was a predictable result .

I think it'll be more how Melbourne handle the pressure/expectation next week.
They have very good form and are rested.
As long as they don't panic they really should win comfortable imo.
Yeah Giants had 3-4 of their best forwards in the stands.

god i hate how gary rohan stumbled into having a slightly impactful finals game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cats get found out playing finals as the level of teams they play goes up and they can’t match them.

Lions though have the ability to match teams in finals but they’ve just turn into a bunch of headless chooks running each final they play. I’m just not sure dogs are good enough to take advantage of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final 2021 Grand Final - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sat, Sept 25 - 5:15pm AWST / 7:15pm AEST

Back