List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like. The best 2 way midfielder in the AFL when fit. Hates some of his Eagles teammates so that’s a bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree! Brings something we lack in the guts. He's ability to switch through multiple positions is also something that appeals to me.

I'm not sure of how reliable the rumours are but fun to talk about.

Question, does everybody have Erasmus so far in front of Johnson and Amiss so far in front of JVR ??

Reading through this thread seems to be some small doubts on the Erasmus disposal ?

Is it my understanding that Erasmus probably accumulates more but Johnson is an elite user ?

Is there significant difference between Amiss and JVR as forwards however JVR offers greater flexibility ?

Just curious. Cheers !!

OK Horde, riddle me this.

So Damo's just broken that "a significant conversation has taken place" about the prospect of sending Lobb back to the Giants.

OK, massive long bow here, but do you think there's any hope in hell, Belly's going to have a crack at their Pick2?

Before you all laugh me off the boards, we have money up our sleeve. We could possibly offer to pay a massive chunk of his salary for the next two years if we can get access to pick 2. I imagine there would be later swaps flying everywhere. But do you think GWS might consider it if their sal cap is an issue and it financially frees them up for other significant moves?

Horne-Francis grew up a Freo supporter. I know we've all been secretly wondering.

OK Horde, riddle me this.

So Damo's just broken that "a significant conversation has taken place" about the prospect of sending Lobb back to the Giants.

OK, massive long bow here, but do you think there's any hope in hell, Belly's going to have a crack at their Pick2?

Before you all laugh me off the boards, we have money up our sleeve. We could possibly offer to pay a massive chunk of his salary for the next two years if we can get access to pick 2. I imagine there would be later swaps flying everywhere. But do you think GWS might consider it if their sal cap is an issue and it financially frees them up for other significant moves?

Horne-Francis grew up a Freo supporter. I know we've all been secretly wondering.
No one's laughing you off mate, there is some incredible value to be had here for so many reasons. I'm frothing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS just dumped 400k from Finlayson

They can probably take Lobb and go 550k per year for 3 years

Salary won't be a huge issue

The big point is that we don't want to lose Lobb, we have made it very clear in interviews that it's unlikely, postured towards someone having to offer massive overs

GWS have taken advantage of trades numerous times to trade up as it’s suited them…as we have traded back eg Logue.

maybe they see the same.
if Andrew is their primary target they don’t need pick 2 for that.
6 should be plentry.
Getting Lobb fixes an immediate issue on the ruck for them

Maybe Bell knows what North are going to do with their 1st pick. I'm really surprised by this Lobb move if it happens. Taberner and Treacy, a resting ruck and a converted defender would be our main forward targets for 2022 - along with one of the talls we take with an early pick.

*but I guess Lobb wasn't in our side for most of 2021 anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back