List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logue and Cox don’t play well on the No. 1 tall forwards.
Pearce does but doesn’t get on the park enough to be reliable.
Chapman is the natural footy player, great intercept mark and good ball skills.
If the rumours are true he is now 196cm?
Every team would love a Scarlett, Elvis, defender, we literally have no one else?
Scarlett wasn't a genuine stopper either, he he used to take the second foward. Lonergan was the fullback.

Elvis is pretty much the only player of his type I can remember (I.E zoned off to intercept but also took the number 1 key foward.)

Anyway Chapman is not replacing Pearce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think 2 & 13 for 6 & 8 is more than reasonable. Anything more than that is overkill.

This Finn Callaghan must be one hell of a player!

I reckon we stick with what we've got

I know everyone is not a fan of draft points and they usually don't mean anything but points wise 2 and 13 is worth more than 6 and 8. Why would a team trade down in the draft to theoretically gain less?

I know everyone is not a fan of draft points and they usually don't mean anything but points wise 2 and 13 is worth more than 6 and 8. Why would a team trade down in the draft to theoretically gain less?

If GWS think they can still get the player they want at 6 while getting a player at 8 they wouldn't get at 13.

It isn't as simple as trading down. if the best talent is in the top 10 and a club isn't interested in the pick 2 player, it is a good move. They are trading up from 13 to 8.

If GWS think they can still get the player they want at 6 while getting a player at 8 they wouldn't get at 13.
It isn't as simple as trading down. if the best talent is in the top 10 and a club isn't interested in the pick 2 player, it is a good move.

Not if they can get a better deal. I gue5s it depends on what others are offering.

it would be close to a no brainer for us though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back