Fixture 2021 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still been trying all day for no success, I hope it is sold out and I'm not just doing something wrong

The new ticket allocation for members will go on sale on Wednesday, March 24 from 10am.

Any remaining tickets will go to general public sale at 3pm.

Geelong’s Priority One members (those with reserved seats or social club access) snapped most of the 18,500 tickets available for the Brisbane clash on Monday, with only about 300 available Tuesday morning when general admission members were allowed to vie for tickets.

Geelong’s Priority One members (those with reserved seats or social club access) snapped most of the 18,500 tickets available for the Brisbane clash on Monday, with only about 300 available Tuesday morning when general admission members were allowed to vie for tickets.
That's what I felt would happen. The capacity was just enough so that any Priority 1 member would have a near-guarantee at getting a seat. Otherwise they'd have split Priority 1 into 2 divisions to ensure that Social Club members got a seat.

Here's a dumb question.

Say you bought 4 tickets, and not everyone will turn up at the same time, you need to use the 'Forward' function in the Ticketmaster portal to send the others their tickets. Has anyone done this yet, i.e. does a PDF or email get sent to them, or do they each need to also have their own Ticketmaster account to be able to send it to them?

Here's a dumb question.

Say you bought 4 tickets, and not everyone will turn up at the same time, you need to use the 'Forward' function in the Ticketmaster portal to send the others their tickets. Has anyone done this yet, i.e. does a PDF or email get sent to them, or do they each need to also have their own Ticketmaster account to be able to send it to them?
I have done it before but can't remember how it worked sorry

Here's a dumb question.

I was just reading an email from the club, clicked on a link and got the following info

To forward tickets:
  1. Log in to your MyTicketmaster account and access your Order page.
  2. Click the Forward button on the order you wish to forward.
  3. Follow the simple steps to Forward any of your tickets to friends. You can Forward one ticket or all tickets.
  4. Remember, the recipient's email address must be different to the sender's email address.
  5. Your friend will need a Ticketmaster account. Don’t worry if they don’t have one, they will be able to create an account when accepting tickets.
Just remember that not all events will have the Forward option available - if there is no Forward button on your order, Ticket Forward is not available for that event.

We will email you as soon as your friend accepts the tickets. Once your friend accepts the Forward, please destroy your original tickets if you printed them as they are no longer valid and won’t get you into the event.

More information and a visual guide about Ticket Forward please visit the following link: https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/ticketforward

Here's a dumb question.

Might be too late now, but my suggestion is to not forward tickets. It requires everyone to have an account and if there are any issues with the tickets, the person dealing with it has to deal with 2/3/4 different accounts. Nightmare stuff.

I screenshot the tickets on my phone, and then text them to the other people. That way all the tickets are still on one ticketmaster account, but other people still have easy access to the QR code to get in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be too late now, but my suggestion is to not forward tickets. It requires everyone to have an account and if there are any issues with the tickets, the person dealing with it has to deal with 2/3/4 different accounts. Nightmare stuff.

I screenshot the tickets on my phone, and then text them to the other people. That way all the tickets are still on one ticketmaster account, but other people still have easy access to the QR code to get in.

Stupid question - that works no issues when getting in?

No different to screenshotting the PDF tickets instead of printing them which I've done for the past 10 years.

A barcode is a barcode.
Ticketmaster did supposedly update their ticketing to disallow print screening (it’s why the ticket is an animated graphic), however I’ve never had a problem with this method.

Ticketmaster did supposedly update their ticketing to disallow print screening (it’s why the ticket is an animated graphic), however I’ve never had a problem with this method.
That rainbow stripe is meant to show the authenticity of the ticket, but it does nothing to the barcode itself. If there's any issues with the barcodes, they're all on one account and it should be an easy fix. I wouldn't expect any problems tho.

Um. So you have to scan in yeah? (the check in thing, separate from your ticket)

What if you have a sh*t phone that will not scan in. What do you do then? Sit outside and watch the game thru the gates?

As per the news last night, you have to scan the QR code and if you're unable to do that then your rejected from the game and unable to attend any future events...

In all seriousness, if you're unable to scan then there's staff who'll manually write down you're details

K, I'll track them down then.

Hopefully they are easily seen. ******* does my head in the scan in sh*t.. my phone is a smart phone, its just pretty old. It does not do it.

I get the impression they'll be just inside the gates and not hard to find

No choice really, and TBH if at the point of less than an hour till bounce there is an issue with the tickets, heh, a single account won't make much difference. It'd be a shit storm of a situation to try and fix, which I imagine at best would be via an offshore call centre on your mobile outside the gate.

I'd more likely go home and watch it on Foxtel and then prep my email wrath revenge. :p

Has anyone received any correspondence regarding the Easter Monday clash?
I’m assuming tickets would be open to Priority 1 members this coming Monday but I haven’t got an email as yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back