Fixture 2021 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else with season seats disappointed how far from their regular seats for years the ticketing system sent them? Despite how many times seats were rejected and then sought after over and over? You'd think as an example it would give the options for upper or lower, covered, not covered, etc. As opposed to, "you have seats in x stand, so we'll just divvy out seats anywhere in that stand".
Yeah I was a bit disappointed to be 20 rows further back then my reserved seat. I never tried to refresh though, wasn’t sure how fast it would sell out so just went with first seat offered.

If someone also has a rough idea of the row locations for the lower "Players Stand" seats that would be grand. Cannot find anywhere online as to the "drip line" as to what seats typically are covered, and which aren't.

Disaster already. Seated nowhere near originals, and we're paying for teired seating bronze silver gold. Shambles

Sent from my SM-J810Y using Tapatalk

Pretty straight forward getting tickets - barcodes only allow you to "purchase" in your normal stand/area (so for me Premiership Stand) normally sit in Bay A23 end up getting in A26 in the same row as my normal seat (although I did need to refresh several times to get there). Bit annoying that you couldn't have an interactive map and choose where you want to sit like you could for AFLW and the preseason game. Having said that I'm in and that's the most important thing.

Will be interesting to see if Ticketek will any easier when trying to get tickets for Easter Monday

Last edited:
My usual seat in the Players Stand is Row V, and I was undercover there - it was the first row of seats when entering from the first level concourse

For this match I've managed to get seats 1 bay around from normal and in the same row; so pretty happy with that

Great to know, thanks!

Pretty straight forward getting tickets - barcodes only allows you to "purchase" in your normal stand/area (so for me Premiership Stand) normally sit in Bay A23 end up getting in A26 in the same row as my normal seat (although I did need to refresh several times to get there). Bit annoying that you couldn't have an interactive map and choose where you want to sit like you could for AFLW and the preseason game. Having said that I'm in and that's the most important thing.

Will be interesting to see if Ticketek will any easier when trying to get tickets for Easter Monday

Since it was built (Players Stand) we've had seats close to the front edge of what in recent years is called C20. This ballot threw us to A19. It was like, um, what? It's indeed seamless to get seats, but I think between the AFL, the ticket agencies, and the club, they could've been a little more granular for those in Priority 1 that pay for seats year on year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We usually sit in the Premiership stand undercover and have been allocated Players stand bottom tier. I am passing on tickets to family members as I can't go on Friday. If the forecast was for rain and I was attending I would be spitting if I wasn't undercover.

I took first allocated because I wasn't confident of getting any better. The process was quick though. Better than I expected.

Later in the season hopefully full capacity and youll go back to your regular seats???

The nation, and state, seems to be hedging their bets that inoculation is our way back to pre-2020 conditions, and based on recent delays to the federal govs' roll-out plan (EU threw a juicy fly into ScoMo's ointment), I'd figure the Vic gov will not budge on it's overly conservative approach of the last 12 months and this'll be the way it is for all of season 2021 (at best). Perhaps next year, again, massive assumptions.

Reading some of the posts it appears pretty random, with some people basically a row or two away, and others across the ground which for priority 1 is a little concerning.

My usual seat in the Players Stand is Row V, and I was undercover there - it was the first row of seats when entering from the first level concourse

For this match I've managed to get seats 1 bay around from normal and in the same row; so pretty happy with that
Thanks. Mine (passed onto family) are row V.

Understand that some will be upset with where their tickets are, and that’s a fair gripe to have.

Personally, after a year of kayo buffering on stable connections I don’t care where I am. Just glad to be going to the footy again!

Yeah I was a bit disappointed to be 20 rows further back then my reserved seat. I never tried to refresh though, wasn’t sure how fast it would sell out so just went with first seat offered.
Thought about refreshing but thought 3-4 further ahead and 3 bays further across wouldn’t kill me.
Smooth process for me. Allocated seats 8 rows directly behind my usual seats in the Brownlow stand. Can’t complain.
Couldn’t believe how easy it was.
took a quick toilet break at work. Got my seats within 3 minutes. Moving up in the queue from 972 took less than a minute too!

If it is like that all year then great stuff

Understandably reserve seat holders getting tickets first, tried to get members tickets at 10am no tickets left does anyone know if the extra tickets have already been added or should i try again later?

Understandably reserve seat holders getting tickets first, tried to get members tickets at 10am no tickets left does anyone know if the extra tickets have already been added or should i try again later?

Yeah, none left for me too. Hopefully they release more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep trying.

I got the "nothing left" message, then a few minutes later I got a ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back