List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also how do gws have cap space to bring in Lobb and/or wingard

they have Whitfield, coniglio, greene, kelly, Taranto all on big money

not to mention Hopper, Haynes, Sam Taylor signed this year, himmelberg etc

No idea why GWS would want wingard.
Decent stats for the year but it just seems so left field.
Surely someone in the AFL is funding their salary cap.
No wonder all the kids want to leave when their first contract is up; they'd be on peanuts.
1633907488167.png

CCJ was out of contract

Exactly, we offered something akin to a bloke being contracted.

Brady taking the hard stance seems odd just a couple of days of what some people consider overpaying for an out of contract player + a mountain of leverage.

Brady taking the hard stance seems odd just a couple of days of what some people consider overpaying for an out of contract player + a mountain of leverage.
That is why I am more inclined to take his comments at face value rather than just posturing.

Glad your mob said no to Adelaide and Richmond. I'm not sure what the general feel was on this board but IMO i dont think it was anywhere near as good as it sounds..
^ this poster understands

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad your mob said no to Adelaide and Richmond. I'm not sure what the general feel was on this board but IMO i dont think it was anywhere near as good as it sounds..
Mate it’s like paying for a balenciaga bag with a bag of cheese and onion chips. The offers were horrible.

No idea why GWS would want wingard.
Decent stats for the year but it just seems so left field.
Surely someone in the AFL is funding their salary cap.
No wonder all the kids want to leave when their first contract is up; they'd be on peanuts.
View attachment 1257704

He is a very talented footballer and Green is suspended every second week for doing something stupid.

I've got to think the final Richmond deal had a lot to do with CCJ and his manager. The kid was copping a flogging on social media from the Punt Rd nuffies and he was quoted as saying he wanted to leave the Tigers on good terms, ie not via the PS draft, and not have this ongoing angst/hostility. To calm the kid's nerves, and make it look like the Tiges had a win, Brady & co agreed to pay a smidgin overs. Or more than we would have liked anyway.

You know, I’m gonna put this out there that I will accept any gifts 😉
I value your work on here but I’m not sure my wife would understand a purchase of a $1000 bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back