Paul Hunter

Traded;
Luke Dunstan

Retired;
Jake Carlisle
Dylan Roberton
Shaun McKernan
James Frawley

To see the full playing list list (it gets updated regularly) visit this thread;

Restricted and Unrestricted Free Agency Window
Friday October 1 – Friday October 8

Trade Period
Players: Monday October 4 – Wednesday October 13
Picks: Monday October 4 – Monday November 15

List Lodgement 1
Friday October 29

Delisted Free Agency Window 1
Wednesday November 3 - Tuesday November 9

List Lodgement 2 (Final date for primary list delistings)
Wednesday November 10

Delisted Free Agency Window 2
Thursday November 11 - Monday November 15

AFL Pre-Season Commences (First to fourth year players)
Monday November 22

National Draft
Round 1: Wednesday November 24 (7pm)
Round 2 – completion: Thursday November 25 (7pm - late)

Preseason and Rookie Drafts
Friday November 26 (3.20pm)

Final List Lodgement
Monday November 29

Pre-Season Commences (All other players)
Monday 6 December

Pre-Season Supplemental Selection Period (SSP)
December - March (tbc)

Pre-Season Christmas Break
Sunday 19 December - Sunday 9 January

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a reason clubs just aren't interested in Constable?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app
Maybe because he's such a Constable ? Sorry I have to go, I think one of my cats is eating some kind of snake.........really.

Update - lizard of some kind.

Further update - my cat Omar has issues - I really shouldn't have named him after The Wire character, damn !

Attachments

• IMG_0697.jpg
    IMG_0697.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Rory Lobb, played 100 odd games in 8 years, averages less than a goal/game, 11 disposals and 11 hitouts.

Has to be the most overpaid shit-truck in the comp, I would be walking him back to GWS if I were freo.

700K WTAF

Geelong probably want more for Constable than they are demanding for Jordan Clark, Wells is trying to get them back in the draft after
getting dacked in last year's trade period.
Always a hard sell for players spending more time in the VFL than AFL after 4-5 years.

Last edited:
Rory Lobb, played 100 odd games in 8 years, averages less than a goal/game, 11 disposals and 11 hitouts.

Has to be the most overpaid sh*t-truck in the comp, I would be walking him back to GWS if I were freo.

700K WTAF
Round 9-17 of this year are gonna keep him in the league for another 5 years regardless of his form.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Has to be the most overpaid sh*t-truck in the comp, I would be walking him back to GWS if I were freo.

700K WTAF

He’s not a shit truck but no ****ing way is he worth 700k a year.

Max King or Lobb, take your pick for that coin.
One thing for sure the management are not going to overpay for run of the mill players anymore.
They could well be involved in a trade deal to help a trade get through in the last minute only if it is beneficial for us , otherwise I look forward to the draft.

Which year ?
this year. Tim English is notorious for being an absolute push over. Bevo brought in someone to ruck and they got slaughtered. His defence was "yeah well he did about as well as English would have"

That's the equivalent of Ratten putting Carlisle or something in the ruck instead of Paul Hunter because he'd do just about as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, stats, easy to do - you are comparing McKernan across his career to Lobb who now is coming into his golden age bro.
What's the problem with comparing them? It's not like it's a tiny sample… we're talking 8 seasons for Lobb.

Lobb is about to turn 29… averaged 1.5 goals this year.

McKernan is 31 averaged 1.6 goals in 2018

Lobb may be the better player, but the stats don't lie after 100 games… they're both average, just 500k apart in salary.

What's the problem with comparing them? It's not like it's a tiny sample… we're talking 8 seasons for Lobb.

Lobb is about to turn 29… averaged 1.5 goals this year.

McKernan is 31 averaged 1.6 goals in 2018

Lobb may be the better player, but the stats don't lie after 100 games… they're both average, just 500k apart in salary.
Chill, I was taking the P I S S

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back