2022 Federal Election Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2 can be found here

We quite literally had every single covid case in australia come about originally from an escape from hotel quarantine

EVERY

SINGLE

CASE

Are you that fact averse?

If you have zero covid - and a properly run dedicated covid quarantine facility how does covid reach australia so it can spread?

perhaps if you could explain how its going to get into australia with all that?
Which nation managed to keep covid entirely out? There's your answer.

A large percentage of Covid fatalities endure an extremely painful lonely death.

This isnt up for debate

You seem to just wish things away that dont suit your narrative
If it happens to me, so be it.

I wouldn't want my (potential future) grandchildren to miss two years of living and education because I might die a couple years earlier. Surely that's a reasonable train of thought.

Which nation managed to keep covid entirely out? There's your answer.
Noone had a proper quarantine system

So how the funk were they going to keep it out.

So once again ill ask you, with a proper quarantine system how does it get in?

I mean wa kept it under control

Noone had a proper quarantine system

So how the funk were they going to keep it out.

So once again ill ask you, with a proper quarantine system how does it get in?

I mean wa kept it under control
In an ideal world where we could all have WA's results, I'd be more than happy to follow suit.

I agree that HQ was a monumental **** up. Never again, please.

Given no nation has been able to keep covid out, I see your ideal as very optimistic. It's not just a matter of the feds being incompetent.

In an ideal world where we could all have WA's results, I'd be more than happy to follow suit.

I agree that HQ was a monumental fu** up. Never again, please.

Given no nation has been able to keep covid out, I see your ideal as very optimistic. It's not just a matter of the feds being incompetent.
If you have the borders sealed.

The only access to entering the country is through a proper quarantine system.

How is it going to get in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would love to talk about the unfortunate Penny Wong, but i have a differing opinion and that is forbidden on here, so it's best i don't say anything. We'll all have plenty to say in the next 6 months and her power grab will commence in earnest in 2023! The Wong and Keneally double act will do Albo in by 2024...Albo will be the PM next week, but he will only be temporary as "Witchypoo" and "Maleficent" plot his demise. It's only a matter of when?

I dare say the only reason your 'opinion' is forbidden is because you can't express it without being sexist, homophobic, racist or all of the above.

Let's lock in (d) Eddie... all of the above.

What do we want the next Coalition government to look like? Full of fundies, or with a decent cadre of experienced moderates? That’s within our power as voters to affect.

Non-existent? Does that count?

I have no problem with a conservative opposition or government. But it doesn't have to be the current LNP/Nationals Coalition.

Sure, you can say it’s their fault and their problem to fix, not ours - but it’ll be us that suffers either way

Only if we keep on voting for them.

Not at all, but this forum does not allow free comment that differs from the insane left point of view. It's the Left who run and hide under a rock.
The Left, is progressive, progressives built the world, you’re on the last carriage of Jim Jeffries train….

This Deves support from Scammo is going to lead to Frydenberg getting beaten.
I think frydo did a pretty good job of alienating viccos himself as he spent a year slagging off …..*checks notes….. victoria

I mean you viccos like to say wa and qld folk are parochial af but that just underscores the desperate shortage of mirrors in victoria ;)

Albo/Wong/Keneally/Bowen are barely any better than Morrison and his merry men.
So you admit they are better.....

Ah another centrist capable of seeing above it all

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I love how its always a “couple of years” shaved off their lives with these covid creatures.

Never mind that a 70 yo can live to 90+

Both sides of my grandparents have lived till their late 90’s

But yeah i guess when its someone elses life (and you are sociopathic) one can be generous with dishing out death ….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back