Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated list position

1669782556976.png

And 2024 as it stands

1669783458008-png.1564958

Last edited:
So Seeds not moved to rookie list?!
Wouldn't bet on Turner being re rookied.
I am just amazed that seed hasnt been told to put the tools down and retire..

Just ridiculous for him and the club for seed to even consider trying to keep going. He needs to consider the next 50 years of his life over, and instead of, the next two.

Not only is he at a massive risk if he gets another head knock..

But he’s in his twilight years anyway… and he’s just missed a whole year of football and could barely even train..

It will take him another whole year before he catches back up and gets a anywhere near back to his best football.

Its over for him and no one at the club seems to have the courage to break it to him.

Meanwhile here the club is stretched for list spots.

Who’s fxxking running the show down there?

Note: dont get me wrong here.. seed has been one of my favourite players of the last few years..

Just ridiculous for him and the club for seed to even consider trying to keep going. He needs to consider the next 50 years of his life over, and instead of, the next two.

But he’s in his twilight years anyway… and he’s just missed a whole year of football and could barely even train..

It will take him another whole year before he catches back up and gets a anywhere near back to his best football.

Its over for him and no one at the club seems to have the courage to break it to him.

Note: dont get me wrong here.. seed has been one of my favourite players of the last few years..
Agree …. Football just isn’t worth it , if he was 25 yo I could understand

That's pretty ridiculous.

Yes, we all know pick 38 fell in the 2nd round. It's basically an early 3rd rounder, you know this.

Strange thing to be pissed about.
Drafting a slow, unathletic, non-contested small forward is bad enough in the rookie draft let alone the main draft. Arguing over second/third rounder is pointless, it was poor drafting full stop.

I'm more pissed we blew games on him especially late in the year when we 100% knew he was getting delisted.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pretty sure Seed and the club would be getting the best possible advice from medical professionals rather than folk here who haven’t seen a single one of his medical reports.

Not much choice with Mcasey , worth 1 more year to see … drafting him was the main error

Crouch , not the worst to have someone in the sanfl around the young guys

Sholl - don’t understand why he’s so out of favour
And yet we’d be happy if any of them went.

Crouch should have been 1 year. There no debating that, we wanted him gone and we have no list spots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Context. He had a fabulous Sanfl year and finals series - and Stengle had just moved into untenable territory

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I get that, but I think we have enough experience with SANFL form to understand it's relevance to the AFL. Look at the ex crows who have won the megary medal for example.

It also seems like Hamish goes out of his way to try and prove that physical characteristics don't matter, like he has a vendetta to prove his critics wrong. Clearly the chances of someone like Rowe making it are extremely slim given his size, speed and strength. Yes I know it's possible, but the chances are slim and you'd be starting from a very long way back. If you want to take a chance like that, that's what a rookie selection is for. If someone else wants him, let them take him, it's not something you trade up for.

And yes, I'm more pissed about the first round failures but this is part of a body of evidence.

Rowe by far was not our worst pick in past but like many could not see merit in his selection at that pick.
Obviously Crows have a lot of respect for Seedsman but certainly not doing anyone favours by stringing guy along and a decent payout along with minor role in club would be more beneficial for Seeds moving forward and obviously give us another pick to pick up hopefully a late tall pick.
The Crows already have a problem with Hamill whilst young and talented surely only one more bad concussion case away from having to stop.
Whilst Mitchell actions over the top at Hawthorn I think we are being weak in not paying out McPherson as well as simply cannot stay on park to anywhere being a AFL footballer for our future.
Much as loved Turners games in SANFLS final ,now we kept Crouch we have no need to keep even as rookie.

Pretty sure Seed and the club would be getting the best possible advice from medical professionals rather than folk here who haven’t seen a single one of his medical reports.
What?…

You need to see medical reports?..

For most of this year since his head knock..
-The lad couldnt even go for a light jog without vomiting.
-He couldnt go outside without wearing sunglasses because sunlight made him nausous.
-he has been avoiding public contact and been struggling to even hold conversations.
-has been suffering from daily migraines.

Didnt you read the interview with him a couple of months back when he discussed this?.. or did you not believe him?.. or think he was exaggerating?

You certainly dont need to see his medical reports to know that this is not normal and is something you do not want to fzzk around with and take lightly..

Ben Davis should write a book: "How to earn $1.5m playing reserves"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back