Autopsy 2022 Rd 7 Blues down the Roos by 50

Who played well for the Blues in Round 7 vs North Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What position did Fish play last night? Was it the wing? Played his most telling game so far this season. Was a good link up with run and carry. Like to see more of this from him in the future.
Pretty sure he was in a rotation with Carroll as the high half forward, linking up with the midfield.

Agree with you that he played really well. One of the ones who contributed to some much smarter inside 50s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love this forum after a good win.
We were expected to win, but it was pleasing the way we went about it.
So many highlights.
The best for me was Saad, got to be one of his best games. Cripps MVP in AFL. TDK did really well against Goldstein.
Harry's hands are amazing, works so hard.
Must of been one of LOB's best games.
You could call out the whole team, but special mentions to Walsh, Doc, Young, Martin, Carol & Fish.
I really hope we can back it up against the Crows.
Well done Blues, I'm feeling relieved & PROUD.

Young wasn't developed at Dogs as a full-time KPD, but as a mix of KPD-Ruck. We got him because we promised full-time KPD. Hi is only just over 23 and was probably expecting to develop behind another KPD who is still officially 'on our list'. Give him 12 months, he will be that player.
Really impressive last night. Fast learner.

Young wasn't developed at Dogs as a full-time KPD, but as a mix of KPD-Ruck. We got him because we promised full-time KPD. Hi is only just over 23 and was probably expecting to develop behind another KPD who is still officially 'on our list'. Give him 12 months, he will be that player.

Irony is how desperately the dogs have needed a key back for a long time. He was right under there nose and they let him grow. I agree hes growing by the week.

DAEF8612-FE8A-47F4-9945-154680A9E34C.jpg

Kennedy "Weits, easy mate".
Cripps "It's ok. I've seen this before".
Kennedy "Circuitry?"
Cripps "Worse. Russell's overclocked him again".

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2022 Rd 7 Blues down the Roos by 50

Back