Autopsy 2022 Round 2 Blues hold on to beat Dogs. Charlie kicks 5

Who played well for the Blues in Round 2 vs the Dogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly the most complete team performance seen in a long time and for almost four quarters.
Got a little tired/hesitant something or other in the last but overall stuck in it.
Thought almost every player played well in position and had winners in the middle, forward line and defense.
Maybe DeKonig and Durdin/Owies were a little quiet.
If they can keep that 22 on the park for the year they will have alot of success.
Have been a critic of Pittonet but thought he was terrific tonight.
Backline of Weitering and Mcgovern + the run of Saad, Williams and Newman were terrific.
Midfield speaks for itself- huge disposal numbers, didnt always use it that well but Hewett and Cripps were brilliant.
Mckay, Curnow and Silvagni were all sublime and so good to see Charlie back to his best.
Now for 3 and 0.
Congratulations to all Blues supporters everywhere.

How is the bonhomie on here? So ******* bonhonomous...
I'm wondering what all those tossers who only appear when we lose are doing ATM. Are they sitting there headbutting a wall because it's 2 weeks into the season and they haven't had cause to come on here and whinge about the club, the coaches, the players, the support staff.

I hope we go 25 straight and they suffer in their socks.

I've tried not to go here but I must....

Doesn't it make a difference when you don't have a coaches box full of peanuts....

How we didn't clean out the box years ago is beyond me.

The impact of getting the coaching team right is there for all to see.

CB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a critic of LOB
am done tonight was enough
carlton fc celebration GIF by Carlton Football Club

Awesome to go 2-0 for the first time in what feels like a lifetime.

Very happy to get the 4 points but there was a lot I didn’t like tonight, mainly in H2. Can’t concede 50 I50s every week and get away with it. Still, sometimes you have to win ugly and very happy to see us hold a lead - we’d have coughed it up last year.

Hope O’Mac is ok, Plow had my heart in my mouth every time he went near it.

Not enough love for Pittonet… the guys has been immense the last two weeks. We Smashed them in hit outs and I think it was 20-3 hitouts to advantage. Huge.

Let’s go 3-0 now!!!!
How many of these I 50s came in the last quarter?

Proper bandwagoner here. I bought Kayo last week because I couldn't work out how to view the replays on the Blue Room. Anyway I am not a good person. My kids were terrified of football as I was a bad supporter. I watched my first full live game of football tonight in 8 years. I live up north so don't get to many games and my last game was 2013* when old mate was buying flights to the GF at sydney. Suck shit tigers.

Just watched my first full game live since 2018. I sent a text at half time wondering if this is normal. I killed myself in the third but had started writing this and grew a set and stayed. Crying now. Went out and said to family we did it and I didn't go off. My love said "you muttered for **** sake" just recently so I still have some way to go.

Have enjoyed watching BF and I am a true bandwagon which hopefully means we are on the right track. Tipped against us both rounds.

Back