Preview 2022 Round 8 vs Collingwood, MCG, May 7th, 1.45 - THE GOAT RETURNS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not a bad team at all, lots of talent.

Most excited I've been for a Richmond v Collingwood game in a few years, really critical game for our season looking at the ladder and fixture.
Agree.
Their best 22 is still decent.
No depth though. The kids will tire after the bye.
Lots of people saying they would finish 18th have no idea.

If we can’t beat a Pies team missing Grundy and Elliott when we are close to full strength I’d be pretty shattered.

If it’s not raining, and assuming Prestia is not risked and Pickett is fit I’d make these changes to the 23:

Ins: Dusty. Cotch. Pickett

Outs: Prestia. Ross. RCD

Sub: Stack, Edwards or MRJ

Play 2 x rucks so Balta can remain in defence and is not needed to pinch hit in the ruck. With Balta playing back Tarrant is not needed this week as Pies are missing Grundy and Kreuger. Jack and Lynch worked better in tandem than trying to share room with Balta as well.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I’d drop George instead of RCD. But not a bad team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prestia pretty much a certainty to miss.

read towards the bottom .
This is all still possibly just the club playing games a bit. I mean he supposedly went for scans and normally that sorta result is on the websites pretty quick, but nothing.

I have a sneaky feeling he’ll be just fine, but worst case just the one game off.

Which one of your dud forwards sacrifices their game to tag The Madge?
Well done for skirting the security at your sheltered workshop and getting on the net. I bet you find it hard to type with your mittens on and you had to be quick to finish before your drooled all over the keyboard

This is all still possibly just the club playing games a bit. I mean he supposedly went for scans and normally that sorta result is on the websites pretty quick, but nothing.

I have a sneaky feeling he’ll be just fine, but worst case just the one game off.
Of all players on the list, Prestia is not the one you push through if he's not 100%.

Basically asking for him to be subbed out in the second quarter and then miss 3 weeks with a calf if we push him, he's that sort of player now.

With Cotchin and Martin coming back, I actually think we can cover Prestia this week. If he's not 100%, don't risk it.

IN: Martin, Cotch, Tarrant, Pickett

OUT: Stack, Ross, Edwards, RCD

Prediction:

• Richmond by 4 goals
  • Ginnivan to get crunched by Nank
  • Ginnivan to kick an uncontested goal and silence the Richmond crowd.......then we kick the next 5
  • Ginnivan to get owned by Grimes
.......I just hate Ginnivan if you couldn't tell

Next contract Prestia should be offered 10% of his current one, because that’s how much of the season he plays. Either that or get rid.
That's not happening, he was a big part of our premiership wins. The club isn't going to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back