Rumour 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure at the end of the day it was ultimately her choice... and their choice leading up to all the problems that they then involved the coaches... who are now dealing with what they advised. People here are playing like the coaches put a gun to their heads. These people are adults (I assume)
Have you actually read the article?

It's gross without a doubt or a better word to use that wouldn't be filtered out by the swear filter.

It has huge ramifications on the entire league. Head office have a lot to answer for hiding it for a week too. There is so much that needs changing from the top down.

But for anyone to say "oh the camp wasn't so bad" spare me. The camp was disgusting I'm still not sure how we didn't cop more of an AFL penalty over it the more things have come out. I mean we can laugh at the Tigers song being blasted but there were some horrible things that did happen. Just because this has come out in no way do we have any right to say "oh well we can forget about our camp now because you did worse" there really isn't a worse it is very much the exact same.
It's not even remotely the same thing and it's completely disingenuous to suggest that it is.

I don't believe everything I read... I'll wait for a response by the others involved.

Sorry mate but you have made some pretty skewed comments based on the evidence presented. You don't seem to be going out of your way to cast doubt on that evidence but rather seem to be grossly downplaying the effects of the allegations assuming them to be true.

Well given you have commented on what has happened, you are not waiting and in the meantime outing yourself as a complete *******.
Spare me the sanctimony ... those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones... crows supporters shouldn't really be carrying on about this given our clubs history. Especially since we fired the recruiter trying to tell the world about the issues with indigenous players. Instead of heading his message we fired his ass.

Spare me the sanctimony ... those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones... crows supporters shouldn't really be carrying on about this given our clubs history. Especially since we fired the recruiter trying to tell the world about the issues with indigenous players. Instead of heading his message we fired his ass.

WTF are you talking about now?
Seriously cooked logic that.

Room temperature IQ, my dude.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The story says that the coaches are basically trying to help the player out. Obviously this player is having problems with many relationships in his life. The coach even offered to let the player in his home, do you think he would do that if he didn't genuinely care about the player? Look at the history of indigenous afl players life after footy? How many screwed up examples do you see? I'll give you one... Liam jarrah.
Did you even read what happened? This is NOT what went down at all. Jesus man, at least attempt to be informed.

Yeh, just announced that he won't start his position until this matter has, well, let's just say 'progressed to North Melbourne's satisfaction'.
It's tough for North. If this investigation drags into next year they have no coach during trade and Draft, plus planning for preseason.
Then if he is sacked they are left with assistants running the show.

It's tough for North. If this investigation drags into next year they have no coach during trade and Draft, plus planning for preseason.
Then if he is sacked they are left with assistants running the show.
It won't surprise me if North pull the plug immediately and go on the hunt for a coach. It looks most unlikely that Clarkson will come out of this smelling of anything but poo.
I feel sorry for North.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

While I tend to agree, the #metoo movement was about about the power dynamic between individuals and I don't think that can be ignored.
This is not about metoo... no one has been assaulted.

In this case it was suggested to the player to have an abortion. If the girl had gone ahead without any suggestion from the father, nothing would be said and the feminists would be hailing her a hero, but now that it was suggested by another party , abortion is the most evil thing in the world.

I'm gonna need a backstory because no sane person would suggest abortion as a solution to a non problem. A young player getting a girl pregnant in normal circumstances would never be a problem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back